User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Cece that's cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know right.. This is miserable!! My dad would have said "colder than a witches tit in a brass bra"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't imagine what -8 feels like either. I had to turn my ac back on yesterday because it was close to 80 and very humid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Fingers crossed that you get the word soon. I can't imagine -8 degrees. Its 85 here today and my AC is on.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    I can't imagine what -8 feels like either. I had to turn my ac back on yesterday because it was close to 80 and very humid.
    If the wind isn't blowing it's refreshing.hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    Sounds good, Michelelovesvegas ! Have to agree to Mimi though : Fall would be best.
    I will also talk to host about a fall date! See which one has the most interest.

Not the call we have been waiting for.. Two seats opened up and we head our New Year's Day.m have free play at beau Rivage. Hard rock and the Palace..maybe. Little at golden nugget

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Not the call we have been waiting for.. Two seats opened up and we head our New Year's Day.m have free play at beau Rivage. Hard rock and the Palace..maybe. Little at golden nugget

Fantastic.

Got the call we have been waiting for.. Two seats opened up and we head our New Year's Day.i have free play at beau Rivage. Hard rock and the Palace..maybe.a Little at golden nugget

Oh wow, you got on the flight? Cool! Is it you and your BFF or Keith?

I'm jealous!

My friend Lori from Northwestern MN.. She is about 1.5 hours from the Canadian Border and they are supposed to get 21 inches of snow on Christmas. Keith is gambled out (is that possible). I will have to show Lori the forum and explain "JOKERS" before we head out or she will be a little freaked out. I pulled out all my Biloxi offers.. and I have a bunch of free play. I don't now if I can double dip but I have $400 on my offer for the Beau - plus $200 on the normal by monthly offer. I also have $175 at Hard Rock, and a little at Golden Nugget and $300 at The Palace, plus a little at Scarlet Pearl. We might rent a car and head out to site see on Tuesday. Work has been so BUSY and Hectic and I am looking forward to a few days to disconnect.

Blog Entries
    Damn Cece, with all that FP you won't need any of your own money. Good luck down there.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend