User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    We have been back and forth between the Beau and the Hard Rock today.. having a blast. Lori had a great run on the mermaid game.. and I was one red 7 away from 4,000 lighting links was kind after losing 200 here T Hard Rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like y'all are having fun. I can't wait.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Played some Lighting Links this AM.. hard to get on at the Beau. Eating breakfast outside where everyone things we are crazy. Heading for a walk along the beach before the rain starts.

Blog Entries
    Soak up all this weather you can!

At the airport. Flight doesn't take off for 2 hours. Eating sone breakfast. Ticket agent said its a full flight. We scored exit row seating.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dang wish my offer would come for Biloxi haha.

Wow great wins on lightning links! Good luck and win that tournament I got the offer for that one they have so many fun tournament down there be sure to post pics from there

You made it! Yay!

Hope you are having a great time Cece! It looks like you had a few good wins yesterday. Keep it up today. How the weather? Is your friend doing okay?

I love that 2 x 3x stacked 7 game! I hit a nice handy on it playing quarters at Bellagio. Keep up the good wins. Looks like you're having a great time.

Walked this morning along the beach and to IP.. would not recommend walking there.. not the greatest neighborhood. Losing today.. but did ok in the slot tourney.. over 100k points and currently in the 40ies has to hold out until 6.. so might not be in top 100 keep your fingers crossed. Eating pie50 now.

Just saw you are doing a live TR here LOL Great pics! Good luck Cece, Darlene and Mary!