User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

On the bus from the airport to the Beau. Ėts nasty rain right now. Guess I'll just have to hit the slots, rather than walk the kinks out, HHH.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I finally remembered where this thread was! Best luck to Darlene,Mary, MNvegasgal and her friend! It looks like y'all are already doing good!
    We have reservations in Biloxi for the last weekend in March and I can't wait! So I'll be waiting to hear where the best machines are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking a break to grab a sandwich, slots are not cooperating.

Good luck!! Love the Beau!!

Finally a picture worthy hit.

Had a fun night playing around.. no big wins. Played an older aristocrat for @treyster.. hard to get the bonus. I
    @Flmary found me and we arranged to meet Up with Darlene and Hubby Vernon. Lori and I went early to 875 bar to use my 2 MyVehas drinks.. I had a delicious S'more Martini and Lori had a Mojito
    @Flmary pandora @Darlene and hubby Vernon met us for drinks and we had a great time chatting. So fun to get together with jokers. Played some more tonight.. no great wins but putting points on the card. Over 16K steps today.. even with storms outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First day was a bust, lost my daily BR. As usual, I kept forgetting to take pics. Will try to do better today. Up and going to head outside and wander around. Food is first thing on the agenda.

Surrounded in fog.

Blog Entries
    Good luck Darlene
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Made it to Harrahs and now getting pancakes for breakfast, then will rest at the slots before making the 2 mile walk back to the Beau.