Hello there! Totally have been a member here for a while, but I haven't been on in like a year...oops! It's really only because work got busy. The place I work just started up about 3 years ago, and the first two years were cake...aka I sat on the computer, watched slot videos and lurked on here, lol! Now I actually have to do more work, so that's not as fun, but I don't mind it. The holiday season is pretty slow (we coordinate inspections for relocation companies and who wants to start thinking about moving around the holidays), so I wanted to jump back in, but I can't see all the fun posts, which I totally get, so I figured I would post and get myself to the 10 posts. Just came back from Vegas. My mom and I left our husbands at home and we went for Thanksgiving. Stayed 5 nights at Venetian and it was wonderful. Brought home almost half of my money which is a big win for me, and we just really enjoyed ourselves! No handpays, but I got a ton of playing time. I really thought I was going to get a hp this time, but no luck...none for the year - that's just how this year has been for me! I hope everyone is doing well and winning big!!