User Tag List

Thread: Thanks CET

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Ya know i all ways hear how a lot of folks say that downtown is the best place to gamble at . ill have to be honest here. weve won very little downtown as a mater of fact we have done much better on the strip heck this last trip out we had a nice run at the Luxor and PH with a few nice hits at paris and of course Donna's hp over to Venetian .
    i've always done well at circus circus. Downtown for me lets me play longer and i earn better comps....and don't have to walk a mile to go from one place to another. I would def. like to go to the Venetian/Palazzo this trip and see how I do! CET properties I can always get a room...just have no desire to walk a mile to my room.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    i've always done well at circus circus. Downtown for me lets me play longer and i earn better comps....and don't have to walk a mile to go from one place to another. I would def. like to go to the Venetian/Palazzo this trip and see how I do! CET properties I can always get a room...just have no desire to walk a mile to my room.
    Yeah the walking is the down side