User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have the NO trip of any kind blues

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Everybody needs something exciting to look forward to, gambling related or not.

If we don't have that, we only have taxes and death...
    Well, there's always peanut butter-n-bread?!?..."life is good!"(Al Bundy)...hhh

Made a decision today - going to try and go to the ACM awards at TMobile Arena First weekend in April. Going to try and get tickets directly from ACM, but if not will ask my host at Aria. I was able to get tickets 3 years ago from Aria, nose bleed but it was really cool to be there. T Mobile Arena seems to be a little smaller than MGM Garden Arena so tickets might be a little harder to come by.

I was able to convince Keith because the NCAA Basketball finals are that weekend so we will probably head out Saturday AM and Do a Saturday - Tuesday Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Made a decision today - going to try and go to the ACM awards at TMobile Arena First weekend in April. Going to try and get tickets directly from ACM, but if not will ask my host at Aria. I was able to get tickets 3 years ago from Aria, nose bleed but it was really cool to be there. T Mobile Arena seems to be a little smaller than MGM Garden Arena so tickets might be a little harder to come by.

I was able to convince Keith because the NCAA Basketball finals are that weekend so we will probably head out Saturday AM and Do a Saturday - Tuesday Trip.
    That sounds awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T mobile actually seats more then MGM so you should hopefully get tickets easier

Great news.. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So glad you planned a trip!

Step one done.. got tickets in the Presale!! Keith is not going to like the price.. but if I can get tickets from our host.. we can sell these on the secondary market. Next up plane tickets. Yeah Baby!

Step one done.. got tickets in the Presale!! Keith is not going to like the price.. but if I can get tickets from our host.. we can sell these on the secondary market. Next up plane tickets. Yeah Baby!

Would you make a paper airplane for me with my phone number and fly it down to Carrie Underwood?! Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Brandon;161112]Would you make a paper airplane for me with my phone number and fly it down to Carrie Underwood?! Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk[/

Sure.. I better start practicing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Host sent a question.. how many tickets do I need.. so I have hope she may be able to get them for us. Keith didn't flinch at the price, which was a huge relief. Don't think we will get the Budweiser level seats for this.. but that would be SO AMAZING!!!