User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CET Diamond question

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    So I just made platinum this past weekend and it says my tier is good until January 31st 2018. So that less than a year Do you only get the extra year for diamond? I hope to make diamond this year but we will see.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They'll change the dates in the system in January so then you'll see good until January 31, 2019 for Platinum or Diamond if you end up earning that this year.

If you get to Diamond this year they'll put that tier in right away (or within a few days of you earning it) and you are able to get the benefits, but I think the date will still read January 2018 until they do the date resets in January.

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    They'll change the dates in the system in January so then you'll see good until January 31, 2019 for Platinum or Diamond if you end up earning that this year.

If you get to Diamond this year they'll put that tier in right away (or within a few days of you earning it) and you are able to get the benefits, but I think the date will still read January 2018 until they do the date resets in January.
    pkspins is correct. I started the year at 0 and earned Diamond from 1 trip to Laughlin/Vegas last month and mine still shows Jan 2018 from being Diamond last year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Yes if you make diamond it's good this year and next year.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post

Thanks! I appreciate that info!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    pkspins is correct. I started the year at 0 and earned Diamond from 1 trip to Laughlin/Vegas last month and mine still shows Jan 2018 from being Diamond last year.

Thanks for the pic. I feel better now!

Thanks for all the help y'all. After they add the QFR points Diamond should be easy!

I just checked and the QFR points were added to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I just checked and the QFR points were added to my account.

I saw that last night too, thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

You have a bunch of reward credits I will help you blow them in AC

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    You have a bunch of reward credits I will help you blow them in AC

42 trips to the DL?