User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ACL Surgery #2 for my soon to be Bionic Dog Carlos.

So sorry...such a horrible decision to have to make...

I'm so sorry things turned out this way, but you made the right decision. Sending hugs

I'm so very sorry to see this post. I was just thinking about Carlos and his recovery the other day. Making the choice to end our beloved animals suffering is so damn hard but is always the right thing to do. It sucks. Thoughts and prayers sent your way. So very sorry for your loss.

Very sad news. My heart goes out to you. Carlos is in heaven running and jumping now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So very sorry to hear this CeCe. Please know that you gave Carlos a great life and a loving family. Be thankful for all the happiness our fur babies give us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So very sorry to read about Carlos. It is very difficult to let them go. You were right to not have him suffer any more

So sorry to hear Cece I know how hard it is to have to put a beloved pet to sleep I cried for days after having to put our cat Tinkerbell down even though we only had her from the shelter for a month or 2.

Hang in there always remember he loved you as much as you loved him.

Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I have had to make the hard decision about a 4 footed family member and know it isn't an easy one to make. You gave Carlos happy memories to take with him and he is rejoicing in them as he misses you too.
    Dawn

So sorry to hear CeeCee. Saying goodbye to our fur babies is so damn tough. After saying goodbye to our beautiful Sasha we decided to take a break from dogs. It seemed to get tougher with each pet
    You were a fantastic Mommy to Carlos and now he's a pain free happy boy. My heart goes out to you.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Pat
    Like Mimi said, when we put our shelter baby down, we vowed to never have another dog. The grief is just too much.

I am so sorry to hear about Carlos. I know in my heart he appreciated everything you did for him to make his life fabulous. His life was wonderful because of you.