User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr CT knows me so well

@CTslotters
    Thank you for explaining what a littleneck is for this land locked gal, lol. Any chance of cloning Adam?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those look so good! I love fresh clams and seafood in general.

Oooo I like clams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a clam lover, too! No raw for me. I didn't even know you could eat clams raw.

Oh man I love raw clams! The oyster bar at palace station has the best raw clams I've eaten! Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to annihilate some fresh shucked oysters and clams in a few days! I like Saltine crackers with mine and in Vegas the restaurants are always too fancy to serve them. In Louisiana I think every restaurant has Saltines! Throw some atomic horseradish on them and eat at least 2 dozen!

Yum! I'm jealous of the food you'll be eating soon @Hoofy7! My favorite thing in NOLA was all the amazing food. I don't do saltines, just straight horseradish cocktail sauce!
    Good to know about Palace Station @nancypants, we never venture off the strip but there are so many great food places we're missing out on.
    Word of warning to NEVER order clams from Beauty and Essex in Vegas. We got a dozen and some were BAD! You could smell them as you picked them up! How a restaurant like that actually served them and the person shucking them couldn't tell, I'll never know. If you've ever shucked your own, you know immediately when it's bad! The staff barely seemed concerned when we told them and sent it back.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    I'm going to annihilate some fresh shucked oysters and clams in a few days! I like Saltine crackers with mine and in Vegas the restaurants are always too fancy to serve them. In Louisiana I think every restaurant has Saltines! Throw some atomic horseradish on them and eat at least 2 dozen!
    I will be hitting up Acme Oyster for sure while I am there!

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Yum! I'm jealous of the food you'll be eating soon @Hoofy7! My favorite thing in NOLA was all the amazing food. I don't do saltines, just straight horseradish cocktail sauce!
    Good to know about Palace Station @nancypants, we never venture off the strip but there are so many great food places we're missing out on.
    Word of warning to NEVER order clams from Beauty and Essex in Vegas. We got a dozen and some were BAD! You could smell them as you picked them up! How a restaurant like that actually served them and the person shucking them couldn't tell, I'll never know. If you've ever shucked your own, you know immediately when it's bad! The staff barely seemed concerned when we told them and sent it back.
    It was very stinky.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mr CT knows me so well

Yeah you can always tell when seafood is bad and I would have told them how sick I got from it so you could have free life time grilled cheese and tomato soup on spoons! Hahaha