User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Need good thought for Helix coming to live with me.

Blog Entries
    Linda's little dachshund like to sleep in a chair at the foot of the bed. We put a blanket in the chair and after about 15 minutes in bed he goes to the chair for the rest of the night.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Linda's little dachshund like to sleep in a chair at the foot of the bed. We put a blanket in the chair and after about 15 minutes in bed he goes to the chair for the rest of the night.
    They are just too funny. I have a nice dog bed on the floor next to me, but he has no interest in that. Right now he is right up to my back and I have about 1/3 of the bed. It is like having a toddler again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Our little dog we had years ago liked to sleep in our bed. As Bill worked nights 5 out of 7 nights it was ok. But on those 2 nights Daisy would crawl under the covers and take up half the bed. The half in the middle!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

So Helix thinks he deserves his own room, hanging out in the newly redone Guest room.. What do you call a male Diva?

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    So Helix thinks he deserves his own room, hanging out in the newly redone Guest room.. What do you call a male Diva?

Diva-ndentop?!
    Just kidding!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OMG....I am not even a dog person and I love this little guy. I think he is perfect. I can't wait to hear the tales of this pup. Good luck. I am excited for you.

But he looks so cute and comfy. I love the colors you chose. Very inviting and cozy

What a pose! He's cute and he knows it, and I'll bet you just want to hug him all the time. Your guest room looks so serene and welcoming, beautiful colors.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

zeus?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    OMG....I am not even a dog person and I love this little guy. I think he is perfect. I can't wait to hear the tales of this pup. Good luck. I am excited for you.
    @Suze1000 he has his moments, and sometimes he is just a shit. He is food and you agre sauce (guards his possessions) so I have been working with him on that. And he has pooped on my shower, but in fairness he did try to get me to go out at 4:30 am and I ignored him . I saw we rescued each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk