User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good thought for Helix coming to live with me.

He will be so happy when you get home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ah Cece, he's adorable! Looks like you two have bonded!

He has moved up to the bed feel asleep watching beauty and the beast.

Mary I need some Joker fun.. what do you have coming up I can jump on into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may be going to Mystic Lakes over 4th of July weekend...we are staying overnight on Monday the 3rd. Wanna come down and have lunch or dinner with us? It's not 100% yet...we actually have tickets to fly to Michigan that weekend to see DH's Mom but we just found out they might be in Rochester at the Mayo Clinic for appointments so we booked the night at Mystic for a backup plan.

Helix is adorable!!!!

That might be an option. I have friends coming from Shanghai (OK they live here but are on assignement there) and we may watch fireworks at my house. Don't know how Helix is going to like fireworks, but he is so social

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    That might be an option. I have friends coming from Shanghai (OK they live here but are on assignement there) and we may watch fireworks at my house. Don't know how Helix is going to like fireworks, but he is so social
    CeCe, be prepared for him to be terrified by the fireworks. Most small dogs are, and every year on the 4th I turn the TV up loud and keep the windows closed to try to cover the sound. Thunderstorms literally have my Yorkie shaking like a leaf.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We took our first Pekingese to a neighborhood 4th of July celebration when he was young. The fireworks freaked him out. Every year after that we had to do like Ida and make sure we had either the TV turned up, or music playing. But he could seem to still hear them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Need good thought for Helix coming to live with me.

I got some mild tranquilizers from our vet for our dog. I give him one on July 4th and one on New Year's Eve. He sleeps right through the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I got some mild tranquilizers from our vet for our dog. I give him one on July 4th and one on New Year's Eve. He sleeps right through the fireworks.
    Thanks Elf I am seeing the vet today to get his Bortadella so he can start training on Sunday so I will ask them. Otherwise my normal mobile vet comes next week to get to know him and I can ask her. I love a vet that comes Timmy house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk