User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been Tracking All of my 2017 Play

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Yup, me too. I figure I've had a million dollars worth of fun since I started with my first Vegas trip back in 1976. Just wish I had that million now.....
    Think of all the Crown you could buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    Think of all the Crown you could buy!

There's always money on hand for Crown....it's a staple like bread and milk, hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your stats @darrellk. Considering how frequently you play, I'd say you are having a darn good year!

I've been trying to do a better job of tracking this year. Since cutting way back on my trips, it has been easier to track. I have only gone to my locals ONCE this year - yay me That has reduced my losses significantly and also increased my anticipation for upcoming trips, so I consider it a big win!

I've been tracking my play since 2013. The last few years I have been trending in the right direction because I was losing less but this year has been really horrible for me. I hope the second half of 2017 will be better.

I don't think anyone here can judge you - we all like to gamble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No judgment here. Have started with tracking the last three years but by April, I realize I forgot to keep tracking sometime around February lol. "Forgot"... suuure.
    Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all of the way.

I think you're having a great year! Considering the frequency of your trips, you haven't lost much at all.

I used to track my play too. When I was having a winning year, it was fun...but one year I was having a miserably losing year and when I started losing over 5k and the year was only halfway over, I stopped doing it. It was way too depressing.

But it did make me realize that I was losing way more money than I could justify and it made me cut down drastically on my trips which was a good thing because I couldn't afford to keep losing money at that pace.

Quote Originally Posted by SlotMommy View Post
    I think you're having a great year! Considering the frequency of your trips, you haven't lost much at all.

I used to track my play too. When I was having a winning year, it was fun...but one year I was having a miserably losing year and when I started losing over 5k and the year was only halfway over, I stopped doing it. It was way too depressing.

But it did make me realize that I was losing way more money than I could justify and it made me cut down drastically on my trips which was a good thing because I couldn't afford to keep losing money at that pace.

Jen the reason I tracked my play for 2017 was for tax purposes in the event of a HP which happened on Thursday.

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Blog Entries
    So how's it looking @darrellk? Haven't heard much lately
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend