User Tag List

Thread: Borgata website up and running this morning

Borgata website up and running this morning

FYI.....Just logged onto my MLife account on the Borgata website and everything is there! Alleluia! They had my tier points, regular points, express comps and everything!

I had my accounts combined when I visited last week. Took a bit of time but have to give credit where it's due.

My combined tier credits are correct and the separate express comps and points, and slot dollars (for Borgata only) are all correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I had my accounts combined when I visited last week. Took a bit of time but have to give credit where it's due.

My combined tier credits are correct and the separate express comps and points, and slot dollars (for Borgata only) are all correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha, they messed up Adam's borgata comps when combining accounts. He called last week and after about 15 mins, finally had it corrected, the lady told him, I can see you comps, but I can't put them on the account. Thankfully she found someone who knew how to! I think we are all correct now!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.