User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free play suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    $5 single coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any particular? I don't know reels very well. I like the Diamond one where the diamonds will shift up or down. I think it is something like Double Diamond Deluxe, or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I like your idea of $1 and $5 slots....try something you normally don't play, PINBALL
    See, this is why I asked. Never thought of PB. Thanks, Cass!

I am making my list and will be checking it twice.

Somebody's gonna have to pay for the damage......I bet the payback percentages just went down at PHo

http://www.ktnv.com/news/news-blogs/...or-july-8-2017

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Somebody's gonna have to pay for the damage......I bet the payback percentages just went down at PHo

All that water. Shoulda just put some chairs around and pumped some loud music in. Charge $1000 a bottle . Would pay for clean up quick!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

Save the Buffalo!

Free play suggestions

At Aria I'd try the quarter machines right outside the HL room. Both DK528 and I have had some good hits on the first Cleo II machine right outside the HL room. I've also had great luck on the Diamond Queen machine on the opposite side of that bank of machines. Both are $5 a pull. Hope you hit big! And yes, my big Cleo II hit was on a 2 cent machine at $4.

Here's what you do buddy. Ask for chips instead of slot play. Take them to the roulette table play a dollar on every single number, including the two green...this will cost you $38 each time but the payout on the number you hit will pay you $36 for a loss of only $2. Lots of extra work but you will get back about 94 percent of your money...instead of losing it all like you usually do lol. .
    Last edited by goldengreeke; 07-09-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Here's what you do buddy. Ask for chips instead of slot play. Take them to the roulette table play a dollar on every single number, including the two green...this will cost you $38 each time but the payout on the number you hit will pay you $36 for a loss of only $2. Lots of extra work but you will get back about 94 percent of your money.
    GG, that is more than my brain could handle. Plus the other folks playing at the table would be looking at me funny, or irritated as hell, as I stand there with my notepad reading my notes on what to do.

Blog Entries
    We play all FP through video poker JOB. Average around 95% payback over last couple of years. Then take that money and play what you normally do not play and get credit for the higher play on your players card which will boost your ADT. JOB easy to learn on FREEVIDEOPOKER.com. Normally play $1 machines as they have better pay tables. VP can be fun for stretches it is a participation type game.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    We play all FP through video poker JOB. Average around 95% payback over last couple of years. Then take that money and play what you normally do not play and get credit for the higher play on your players card which will boost your ADT. JOB easy to learn on FREEVIDEOPOKER.com. Normally play $1 machines as they have better pay tables. VP can be fun for stretches it is a participation type game.
    I will check the site out. The two times we have played VP, at the KC M&Gs, we had the "deer in the headlights" look on our faces because we were just that freaking clueless.