User Tag List

Thread: MLife Question

Pat

MLife Question

DH and I are NOIR at MLife and really only stay at Bellagio. Recently we received an offer from Aria, for $1,000 in FP, 3 nights in a Sky Suite and $450 in F&B.

Basically, we get the same offer for a suite and FP from Bellagio but our host gives us $1,050 in F&B.

If we take the Aria offer, does our Host see this and possibly create a problem for us in the future because she has been more generous to us on the F&B for years? I love our relationship with the host.

Just curious as to what you all think.

Pat, I am fairly certain that your host would see the activity/play on your account. But my thought is if you have a long standing relationship with your host, I am sure she thinks as highly of you two as you do of her. I would just be upfront with her that you and John want a change of scenery for a trip, but that you will be back.

I would have to think that as a host it would not be a first for her. And I would hope she would appreciate your honesty. She may even be able to book it for you with one of the Aria hosts and get you a better F&B credit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Zeus is correct she will be able to see your Aria play - if she looks. If you happen to wander over to Bellagio to play she will still get credit for your play at Bellagio even though you're booked at Aria. So maybe plan on playing for a while at Bellagio. I'm sure she'll understand that you want a change of scenery and maybe even sweeten your future offers to keep you at Bellagio.

Might put the value of your current offer levels in issue with your host. Will see your play/attendance at Aria and the reduced offer amount you accepted and think you can be induced to visit with a lower total comp in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with those who have said your host will see it if she is checking out your account. However it might make her more eager to please you and not less if she sees you are trying out another premium M-Life property.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: