User Tag List

Thread: CET and 5X Tier Credits for Rooms

Blog Entries

CET and 5X Tier Credits for Rooms

So for all of us that still pay for rooms now and then CET has a promo going that if you book rooms you earn 5X Tier Credits (not those dumb RC's) on the price of the room. Email was sent March 19 and in the middle is a box showing what I've just written. Lowers the cost of a TC to the equivalent of a 95% payback on slot machine. Not a bad deal for those who would not play the full 25,000 TC Diamond Level (25000 gets free DL entrance). Most here get comped rooms, but this may be good regarding the August AC M&G and the one in July at Cherokee for some of us.

Darrell

I saw this and it's also posted on their rewards site. I'm thinking about booking a weekend night since it's not comped for me just for quick the TCs. It's money I will spend playing anyway.

Head to AC this weekend, you can almost get 7 Stars!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    I am booked for my birthday at Bally’s May 25 for. Measly 65 dollars for my diamond status which means shit in ac. 325 tier points here I come

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk