User Tag List

Thread: CET now requiring a credit card on file

Blog Entries

CET now requiring a credit card on file

We got an email yesterday from our CET host saying they now require a credit card on file. Anyone else get something like this recently?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We got an email yesterday from our CET host saying they now require a credit card on file. Anyone else get something like this recently?
    Get a Total Rewards visa. that would end that need and if u use it regularly it helps you with retaining your points .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Get a Total Rewards visa. that would end that need and if u use it regularly it helps you with retaining your points .
    We only use a SWA credit card, no need for another.

The email said needing one on file if you're getting comped rooms. Also said now charging $50 for not showing up on a comp room.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I always had to put in a cc when book comp room online

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I always had to put in a cc when book comp room online
    Me too when we book online.

Our host made our Halloween reservation so I guess they now need a CC. Oh well
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Me too when we book online.

Our host made our Halloween reservation so I guess they now need a CC. Oh well
    I guess that's because they're now starting to charge if you don't cancel by I think 5 p.m. the day of your arrival

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

yeah, it's because of how abused the policy was before with comped rooms.

You still don't need one at check in though unless you want to be able to charge to your room, unlike other places that still do a deposit on a comped room at check in on your card, at least as of last month.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    yeah, it's because of how abused the policy was before with comped rooms.

You still don't need one at check in though unless you want to be able to charge to your room, unlike other places that still do a deposit on a comped room at check in on your card, at least as of last month.
    Its been a minute but last time I stayed at PH, they made me give $100 cash for the resort fees without having a card on file. Then at check out they refunded me since I was comped by host. Also, that time I had a comped room at Bellagio from a host and they required a CC on file. But I was told by 2 different ppl at the 800# a CC was not required unless you wanted room charges. Well the front desk won there. I just said screw it and stayed at PH the whole time. My reason.....I would not be tempted and kept all CC home.