User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Booked Vegas!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Booked Vegas!

Heading there the end of the month. Going to get to meet some new Jokers!

Also it's the third trip recently when I've been there for a big fight ... hopefully this one also won't be too insane of a weekend.

Staying at Aria and Cosmo. Curious what room I'll get at Cosmo - I think i qualify for a nicer room (terrace suite) so I'm curious if my hosts books me in it or not.

Going to plan some concerts when I get some time to start researching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    So glad you're coming, Dina! I'll call the restaurant this week to add you. I have to add my cousin too, as he's coming now to watch The Big Jackpot.

I might be interested in joining you for a concert or two if you wouldn't mind the company?

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    So glad you're coming, Dina! I'll call the restaurant this week to add you. I have to add my cousin too, as he's coming now to watch The Big Jackpot.

I might be interested in joining you for a concert or two if you wouldn't mind the company?

Absolutely. I'll PM you once I figure out the options. I maybe able to get free ones at Cosmo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Absolutely. I'll PM you once I figure out the options. I maybe able to get free ones at Cosmo.

I have two tickets to the foreigner/cheap trick concert already but wasn't sure if I was going to attend alone. Would you be interested in the Trombone Shorty concert on Saturday (jazz)? Because I can get those too.

Sadly, I'm really interested in this one:

I have two tickets to the foreigner/cheap trick concert already but wasn't sure if I was going to attend alone. Would you be interested in the Trombone Shorty concert on Saturday (jazz)? Because I can get those too.

I was thinking of the foreigner concert too! I don't know the jazz band. I saw the Tiffany concert and I would probably totally go but doesn't it conflict with dinner Saturday?

Steel panther is at MB Friday night and I would totally go again - it's a riot. A 90s cover band is there Saturday but it also conflicts with dinner I think.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of the foreigner concert too! I don't know the jazz band. I saw the Tiffany concert and I would probably totally go but doesn't it conflict with dinner Saturday?

Steel panther is at MB Friday night and I would totally go again - it's a riot. A 90s cover band is there Saturday but it also conflicts with dinner I think.

Wait, isn't the Tiffany and 80s concert Friday?

Blog Entries

Now I'm confused. That says Morris Day and the Time on Oct 21, but they're scheduled for here at Hollywood Columbus on Oct 20. That seems undoable being 2000 miles apart.

I'd do that Oct 21 show in a second but we arrive Oct 25
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

YAY!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Woohoo! See ya there!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Heading there the end of the month. Going to get to meet some new Jokers!

Also it's the third trip recently when I've been there for a big fight ... hopefully this one also won't be too insane of a weekend.

Staying at Aria and Cosmo. Curious what room I'll get at Cosmo - I think i qualify for a nicer room (terrace suite) so I'm curious if my hosts books me in it or not.

Going to plan some concerts when I get some time to start researching.

So nice that you are going to Vegas Dina. I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time with all the Jokers! So nice to meet you, hope to see you again.