Thread: Booked Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    It's only been 13 months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Which is like 5 years in dog years

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Absolutely. I'll PM you once I figure out the options. I maybe able to get free ones at Cosmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two tickets to the foreigner/cheap trick concert already but wasn't sure if I was going to attend alone. Would you be interested in the Trombone Shorty concert on Saturday (jazz)? Because I can get those too.

Sadly, I'm really interested in this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I have two tickets to the foreigner/cheap trick concert already but wasn't sure if I was going to attend alone. Would you be interested in the Trombone Shorty concert on Saturday (jazz)? Because I can get those too.

I was thinking of the foreigner concert too! I don't know the jazz band. I saw the Tiffany concert and I would probably totally go but doesn't it conflict with dinner Saturday?

Steel panther is at MB Friday night and I would totally go again - it's a riot. A 90s cover band is there Saturday but it also conflicts with dinner I think.

So excited to meet @zeus and Allen and @dvandentop and Amy! And see Ken again and everyone else

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of the foreigner concert too! I don't know the jazz band. I saw the Tiffany concert and I would probably totally go but doesn't it conflict with dinner Saturday?

Steel panther is at MB Friday night and I would totally go again - it's a riot. A 90s cover band is there Saturday but it also conflicts with dinner I think.

Wait, isn't the Tiffany and 80s concert Friday?

Oh you're right @Blase!

So happy you get another Vegas trip! You should email your Cosmo host and specifically ask for the room you want. Hosts will always book you lower than you qualify for if you don't ask. (I know this from experience and it's been confirmed by several of my hosts). They will assume you are happy with what you had. So send her/him an email and say you are hoping for a (whatever you're looking for) if you qualify. Your host will let you know either way. I'm sure you will get what you had if you don't specifically ask. They are used to negotiating so will be honest with you either way. Can't wait to follow your TR!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

Now I'm confused. That says Morris Day and the Time on Oct 21, but they're scheduled for here at Hollywood Columbus on Oct 20. That seems undoable being 2000 miles apart.

I'd do that Oct 21 show in a second but we arrive Oct 25
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    So happy you get another Vegas trip! You should email your Cosmo host and specifically ask for the room you want. Hosts will always book you lower than you qualify for if you don't ask. (I know this from experience and it's been confirmed by several of my hosts). They will assume you are happy with what you had. So send her/him an email and say you are hoping for a (whatever you're looking for) if you qualify. Your host will let you know either way. I'm sure you will get what you had if you don't specifically ask. They are used to negotiating so will be honest with you either way. Can't wait to follow your TR!
    Interesting, thanks Elf. I called the regular identity line today to ask abt the platinum credit and she mentioned that my offer was for a terrace suite. I've always been in terrace one br or studio.

Why do they book you lower than what you qualify for? I don't mind being in the one bedroom though coming solo if I have more backend comps to cover food/spa.

Interesting, thanks Elf. I called the regular identity line today to ask abt the platinum credit and she mentioned that my offer was for a terrace suite. I've always been in terrace one br or studio.

Why do they book you lower than what you qualify for? I don't mind being in the one bedroom though coming solo if I have more backend comps to cover food/spa.

My hosts have said that they assume you are happy with the room they book for you unless you specifically ask for something else. And your right, the lower room does allow for more backend comps.

If you think about it - they have no idea which you prefer - better room with less backend comps or lesser room with more backend comps. Unless you have a conversation with them about which you prefer they will assume you are happy with what they booked the last time. Once you have the conversation about your preferences they will mark it in your file.

I just did this with my host this past weekend at Cosmo. I asked for my future bookings to be a specific room series in a specific tower, higher than floor 35. My file now has been updated with my preferences. This certainly doesn't guarantee I'll always get what I want but there's a better chance now that we've talked about it.

Hope this all makes sense.