User Tag List

Thread: CET bday offer ?

CET bday offer ?

I'm starting to worry. Usually I have my bday offer by now. I've checked the last 5 yrs emails and they range from aug 12-19. It's only a few days past the latest of the 19th but I have been hitting the refresh on the email button for two weeks now like a crack fiend.

Has anyone else received their offer later than "normal" or is there even a normal period range they send them out?

I just want to go to Cherokee next month. With a little offer. Is that too much to ask?!! Haha thanks!

I tried to reply using my phone, but it does not seem to want to work. If three more responses pop up after this, you know what is going on!!

Seems like my offer from Cherokee was a bit late this year. I am back down to Gold level now, so that might have something to do with it. Hope you hear something soon. Good luck.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In May for Allen's birthday, the offer was on the TR site under Offers. And a snail mail came also. Do not recall seeing an email cone for the birthday offer this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think I got an email offer but it was sad...not like some of the nicer ones I had gotten in the past

I keep checking the TR site as well. I still have a few more weeks but just very curious of what, if any offer I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    In May for Allen's birthday, the offer was on the TR site under Offers. And a snail mail came also. Do not recall seeing an email cone for the birthday offer this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My brother had gotten a sad offer as well. But since he went to Biloxi twice this year, his only offer was for Biloxi instead of his normal Cherokee and Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I think I got an email offer but it was sad...not like some of the nicer ones I had gotten in the past