User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Verdict on Player Status with MLife at Borgata

Blog Entries
    So at this point I see Borgata giving 1 tier credit per $1 coin in on slots. To reach Gold Level that would mean $75000 coin in or using 15% hold a cost of $11250 to reach Gold. My question is::: does Borgata ever run bonus tier credit promotions? This would then lower the cost of reaching Gold Level.

I ask this because the main use of Diamond Level at CET for us is access to Diamond Lounges and Free Valet Parking. Coin in per day (the old ADT) governs room and food comps and free play.

Good thread so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    So at this point I see Borgata giving 1 tier credit per $1 coin in on slots. To reach Gold Level that would mean $75000 coin in or using 15% hold a cost of $11250 to reach Gold. My question is::: does Borgata ever run bonus tier credit promotions? This would then lower the cost of reaching Gold Level.

I ask this because the main use of Diamond Level at CET for us is access to Diamond Lounges and Free Valet Parking. Coin in per day (the old ADT) governs room and food comps and free play.

Good thread so far.
    Borgata never has days where you can earn additional tier credits. They will have promotions where you can earn additional slot dollars but not tier credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.