User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Blog Entries

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Remember that theme in elementary school? Well, just to say I went dark on the forum since May 27th. I have been working hard to catch up, think I am somewhere the end of June, plus have been keeping up with the new shit.

There has been some awesome things going on with you guys. I had a whole list to mention, some really great HP's (mary @ coushatta!!) and lots more. Naomi in AC, Mimi in Vegas, etc. etc... Maybe borgatababe in AC.. I had it all written down and threw away the list.

So, I went dark because Vegas pissed me off for our anniversary trip. We booked, checked in and found out the Vegas Punk Rock Bowling was going on downtown. Okay. But... the next weekend was the tournament of slot champions, which I have won before and am always comped. REALLY? My host did not let me know?? So, we put up with people expressing themselves, not always nicely, the whole place smelled like pot the whole weekend,(whatever) stoners, hair styles, tats, piercings, loudness, crowds, etc. when I knew I could have been playing in the tourney the next weekend? Win or lose, still more of my crowd.

No judgement, but a really obnoxious crowd. So, I went dark.

Also, still the one in charge here as far as everyone needing everything and calling on me to make it happen...

A few gambling trips here and there. One nighters.. Cherokee, Rivers in Schenectady and Del Lago in Waterloo.

Tomorrow, we head to NOLA for a business trip (Industrial Fabric Show) and staying at Harrahs. Need the get away, DH is super stressed about leaving work. Unfortunately our business goes into warp speed during wars and natural disasters such as all these hurricanes we have been dealing with. He almost tempted me with having to go alone. So three nights, low rolling, 2.00 and under bets I hope... Just to take the edge off.

Went to a family reunion in Skaneateles on Lake Oswago this summer, and have not seen most of these people in over 30 years. I was the black sheep, so it was hard to show up and hold my head up high. Nailed it!!

When Irma came through, not only was I the one in charge for 4 familes, with kids and babies and dogs and my mother, my MIL sent her sister to me with her friend to take care of...we were expecting a CAT 3 so I had a evac plan for all of us.... sorry for my friends on the west coast of FL but we got a decent storm, nothing like Matthew but I still had a house full for a week.. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for way too many days. Topped it off by feeding 11 linemen working at the top of the road when the storm had past.

Enough, I am hoping to be back in the fold of the wonderful Joker family. I have missed you guys but felt like if I came on here, it would be so much venting and wishing I was in Vegas or AC or Biloxi, etc.... Tomorrow is a new day, and three nights in NOLA feels really good.

Wow, that is all I can say. First, the trip from hell to Vegas. Who would have ever thought that could happen? And then everything else on your plate. Hopefully a few days away will do you both some good. But don't go all degen and lose money for next month at Cherokee! I will be driving to Georgia! And zeus does not like to drive.

Good to have you back, my friend! You were missed. Again, have a great time this week. Kick ass at the slots! And be sure to share the wins. I will even wait until you get home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hope you have an enjoyable trip. You certainly deserve it after the hurricane and all. Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Hope you have an enjoyable trip. You certainly deserve it after the hurricane and all. Good luck!
    Thanks Mary, loved your WD HP!!! And where was your nickel VP HP @ Harrahs?? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Wow, that is all I can say. First, the trip from hell to Vegas. Who would have ever thought that could happen? And then everything else on your plate. Hopefully a few days away will do you both some good. But don't go all degen and lose money for next month at Cherokee! I will be driving to Georgia! And zeus does not like to drive.

Good to have you back, my friend! You were missed. Again, have a great time this week. Kick ass at the slots! And be sure to share the wins. I will even wait until you get home.

Thanks so much, and your reaching out to me meant soooo much this summer. I only skimmed the surface in my post. It just keeps happening so fast, I don't even have time to process it all!! SO, let me go degen if I have to, I can roll up some quarters for Cherokee! When I told Mark I made the reservation, he asked if he was going to. Of course!! I don't drive either!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Thanks so much, and your reaching out to me meant soooo much this summer. I only skimmed the surface in my post. It just keeps happening so fast, I don't even have time to process it all!! SO, let me go degen if I have to, I can roll up some quarters for Cherokee! When I told Mark I made the reservation, he asked if he was going to. Of course!! I don't drive either!!
    Can't wait to meet him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Can't wait to meet him.

He does look like a younger Tom Selleck!! I am a lucky girl!

Welcome back and good luck!

I saw the punk rock bowlers my May 2016 trip ... what outfits! Also don't really understand how mohawks work ... what does the hair look like when it's not made up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@michelelovesvegas, you sure did have a chaotic summer. Your trip to Cherokee will be much needed. I wish you lots of luck on the slots when you go.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Welcome back and good luck!

I saw the punk rock bowlers my May 2016 trip ... what outfits! Also don't really understand how mohawks work ... what does the hair look like when it's not made up?

Haha, not something I want to wake up too!!