Remember that theme in elementary school? Well, just to say I went dark on the forum since May 27th. I have been working hard to catch up, think I am somewhere the end of June, plus have been keeping up with the new shit.

There has been some awesome things going on with you guys. I had a whole list to mention, some really great HP's (mary @ coushatta!!) and lots more. Naomi in AC, Mimi in Vegas, etc. etc... Maybe borgatababe in AC.. I had it all written down and threw away the list.

So, I went dark because Vegas pissed me off for our anniversary trip. We booked, checked in and found out the Vegas Punk Rock Bowling was going on downtown. Okay. But... the next weekend was the tournament of slot champions, which I have won before and am always comped. REALLY? My host did not let me know?? So, we put up with people expressing themselves, not always nicely, the whole place smelled like pot the whole weekend,(whatever) stoners, hair styles, tats, piercings, loudness, crowds, etc. when I knew I could have been playing in the tourney the next weekend? Win or lose, still more of my crowd.

No judgement, but a really obnoxious crowd. So, I went dark.

Also, still the one in charge here as far as everyone needing everything and calling on me to make it happen...

A few gambling trips here and there. One nighters.. Cherokee, Rivers in Schenectady and Del Lago in Waterloo.

Tomorrow, we head to NOLA for a business trip (Industrial Fabric Show) and staying at Harrahs. Need the get away, DH is super stressed about leaving work. Unfortunately our business goes into warp speed during wars and natural disasters such as all these hurricanes we have been dealing with. He almost tempted me with having to go alone. So three nights, low rolling, 2.00 and under bets I hope... Just to take the edge off.

Went to a family reunion in Skaneateles on Lake Oswago this summer, and have not seen most of these people in over 30 years. I was the black sheep, so it was hard to show up and hold my head up high. Nailed it!!

When Irma came through, not only was I the one in charge for 4 familes, with kids and babies and dogs and my mother, my MIL sent her sister to me with her friend to take care of...we were expecting a CAT 3 so I had a evac plan for all of us.... sorry for my friends on the west coast of FL but we got a decent storm, nothing like Matthew but I still had a house full for a week.. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for way too many days. Topped it off by feeding 11 linemen working at the top of the road when the storm had past.

Enough, I am hoping to be back in the fold of the wonderful Joker family. I have missed you guys but felt like if I came on here, it would be so much venting and wishing I was in Vegas or AC or Biloxi, etc.... Tomorrow is a new day, and three nights in NOLA feels really good.