User Tag List

Thread: Omg the horror shooting

Omg the horror shooting

Shooting on strip more than 50 dead 200 injured. Pls no jokers involved?

This is messed up! I just turned on the TV and saw this! What is wrong with people now a days! I hope all the jokers are ok!

Looks like held to mb area for a jason Aldean concert. Ikr!! Wtf

owls
    OMG....jokers in Vegas please check in!!!

I'm ok.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just heard on the radio here in FL that the DJ just heard from a doctor he knows in Vegas that it is much worse than the media is reporting. Not enough doctors available and some are being flown in from California and not enough ambulances either.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Thanks for the post Derek. That makes seem as two shooters. I would think they have canvased a huge perimeter and would have found spent casings in another area. Im not an AR expert but I have shot one many times and I think that to be effective in that scene on the ground rather than elevated such as Paddock, would call for a spray and pray. Meaning just unload mad amounts and pray that you hit something. That would have to leave behind a lot of casings esp if were 30 round clips. Unless you want to say a diversion shooting and the other person used something to collect the casings and got the hell out before being caught.

But very interesting indeed. But then on the other hand, he could have ran back to the other window and shot a different rifle (AR-10) that was said to be there and the caliber would have made a diff sound than the .223

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Thanks for the post Derek. That makes seem as two shooters. I would think they have canvased a huge perimeter and would have found spent casings in another area. Im not an AR expert but I have shot one many times and I think that to be effective in that scene on the ground rather than elevated such as Paddock, would call for a spray and pray. Meaning just unload mad amounts and pray that you hit something. That would have to leave behind a lot of casings esp if were 30 round clips. Unless you want to say a diversion shooting and the other person used something to collect the casings and got the hell out before being caught.

But very interesting indeed. But then on the other hand, he could have ran back to the other window and shot a different rifle (AR-10) that was said to be there and the caliber would have made a diff sound than the .223
    It will definitely be interesting to see what becomes of this investigation