User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Voucher in AC

Diamond Voucher in AC

I'm considering going to AC Saturday evening - Monday night. It's not definite. Will anyone be there?

I'm definitely going in early November with friends (and seeing some Jokers!).

I have a diamond $100 voucher to use by 12/31 (I think that's the correct date, maybe it's 1/31).

I'm not so familiar with CET places in AC. I'd love some suggestions as to how to use it - where would you go?!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I used mine at the steak house at dinner during the M&G along with Hubby and CPT. I printed out the voucher at a kiosk right in front of the Rewards Desk. I would imagine that Caesars also has the same print out capability. I also imagine it could be used at many of their restaurants too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

We love the Nero Sunday brunch at Caesars and the great view like Dawn said we also printed out the reward at a kiosk in front of the TR desk

We will be at the B sunday

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by QHLover View Post
    We will be at the B sunday

Great! I'll be on the lookout for you two.

I'll let you know when we are there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We used our Diamond dinner voucher at Guy Fieri's in Bally's for a great steak dinner. Very nice. Bucca de Peppo (Beppo?) is supposed to be good, but have never eaten at one.

Yes at Caesars you print it from the kiosk. Foamy almost punched a bitch as she skipped the Total Rewards line waiting for his. Just use the kiosk haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

Dina, you have until January 31 to use the voucher.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Don't plan to be back in Vegas before 1/31 so I'll have to use it in AC sometime soon. Probably will when I go in November with friends.