User Tag List

Thread: Purpose of this article?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I like it too!! And not to make this political or gun control....can people pls stop saying we need to be like Australia?! News flash....they still have homicides there. The ones that don't use guns, they use scissors or knives or other things. Ive done the crime math and if they were the size of US in population, then their crime rates would be very close to ours. You just can't prevent crazy evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    I like it too!! And not to make this political or gun control....can people pls stop saying we need to be like Australia?! News flash....they still have homicides there. The ones that don't use guns, they use scissors or knives or other things. Ive done the crime math and if they were the size of US in population, then their crime rates would be very close to ours. You just can't prevent crazy evil.
    Only the honest people turned in their guns crime is up in the first year armed robberies were up 44% I read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Were going to have to be REAL careful when enacting laws pertaining to mental health issues and gun ownership . im not crazy (lol) about the government making decisions like that for our citizenry . all of a sudden we all could be nuts and there the only sane ones ...Hmmmmm