User Tag List

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

Haven’t updated this page in a while. Moved a bunch of things into the basement to work on in the winter months. Was given a dresser and nightstand so I am painting and freshening it up for oldest sons girlfriend. Dave finished the one large piece and will be listing it on Craig’s list. I have completed the painting, waxing and polyurethane spraying of the trees, three sets are sold, 2 left to sell. After Biloxi I need to get cracking as I have a few pieces in my garage I want to move inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got all caught up on this and I can't tell you how impressed I am, not only with your eye for spotting the right pieces but your ability to actually follow through and make them so beautiful! I freaking love the headboard!

I was wondering if you would have to stop for the winter. Glad you can work in the basement as this seems to be a labor of love and very good therapy! I admire your drive, Lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I just got all caught up on this and I can't tell you how impressed I am, not only with your eye for spotting the right pieces but your ability to actually follow through and make them so beautiful! I freaking love the headboard!

I was wondering if you would have to stop for the winter. Glad you can work in the basement as this seems to be a labor of love and very good therapy! I admire your drive, Lady!
    Thank you @Nhcris - I needed to hear that today. I have shoveled the driveway four times and I still don't have all the ice off.. I was crying and shoveling and swearing.. but I am over it. I need to pack and get ready to get the heck out of here tomorrow. THank you for your kind words and support.

Back at it. Need to fill nights instead of thinking about Snacks . Dresser and night stand for bonus son #1s girlfriend. White with gray, will look for yellow and gray knobs..

Excited to finally do the small wine cupboard and the dresser and night stands I have in the garage

Resurrecting this page. The shop I work at is in need of some new stuff. So I am learning a whole new side of this. I am using a sprayer and a spray booth. Found some great tables and chairs on Facebook market place.. for a steal.

So these are my projects .. I will update as they come along and I have a place to sell them.

Got these 4 for 25.. they will go with this table

Then these chairs

6 of them will go with this table

Chairs painted
    Table stripped

And this set with 6 chairs

I will share all the after photos with you. But selling in the shop will be a nice way to supplement my gambling fund, and get a tax write off for my vehicle and storage in my garage. Plus my office space when I search for items to purchase.

Wish me luck

Can’t wait to see the finished products. You have amazing talent!

Uh oh.... things are getting crazy.. picking up all this stuff

$15

Farmhouse table $50

Table and Chair )comes with leaf $50

$40

Next week I will be working on this most night. Can’t work out right now so that will be my work out!

CeCe

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Uh oh.... things are getting crazy.. picking up all this stuff

$15

Farmhouse table $50

Table and Chair )comes with leaf $50

$40

Next week I will be working on this most night. Can’t work out right now so that will be my work out!

CeCe

Can't wait to see that farmhouse table finished. Looks like a beautiful piece. I love that country chic look.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok.. now I am done .. with the other 2 table sets I already have plus two end tables and a coffee table I have brought for Wuite a while.

Some great buys you got! Can't wait to see your finished work! Terrific way to supplement your trips!