User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Dinner tonight was buffaloooo chicken thighs with Foamy’s broccoli mash. Yummy!

And Bubbalooie has his eyes on my plate. He got into the trash at my son’s when he was a pup and ate a bunch of the remnants of buffalo wings. He was one sick pup, but survived. And he still Goes nuts whenever buffalo is around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He looks like a handful Chris!

We picked up some riced frozen broccoli so I can make @foamy mash this week. You just added butter and cream cheese, right?

I put 2 layers of thousand island dressing on this pizza and it was so yummy! We haven’t had pizza for a while and boy was it yummy!

Next pizza will be a white pizza with crab meat on it I think...just like seafood Alfredo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    He looks like a handful Chris!

We picked up some riced frozen broccoli so I can make @foamy mash this week. You just added butter and cream cheese, right?

I put 2 layers of thousand island dressing on this pizza and it was so yummy! We haven’t had pizza for a while and boy was it yummy!

Next pizza will be a white pizza with crab meat on it I think...just like seafood Alfredo.
    Yes that’s what he does! Pizza looks great and white seafood one sounds good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk