Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
I am starting to seriously look into this. Does anyone have a good website to determine your daily carb limit?

I found thia recipe which looks great if you like Reuben’s.

http://dlsh.it/s4JLpF9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a ton of information on the internet. I would just limit my carbs to 20-30 grams a day to start. I track my food on an app on my phone called Lose-it. It has a My Day tab that keeps track of calories and nutrients by fat, carbs and protein grams. Also tracks activity. You need 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs in your daily food intake. It's not the most accurate but it's free and can get you close. Think there are other apps that do this too.
Make sure you keep your electrolytes up because some people get headaches when first withdrawing from carbs.
If you have Pinterest there are charts there that list the carbs in foods and which are keto friendly. I get recipes there too. Also tons of YouTube channels with great advice and recipes. Also pages with great recipes on facebook. I can share some of my favorites if you are interested let me know I will send them to you. It's okay to have "cheat" meals/days once in a while just get right back on it.
That is what has worked for me. If you have any questions you can post them here.
We love reubens. Thanks for the recipe!