User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I actually tried that exact taquito recipe last month and didn't really care for it. As much as I love cheese, I'm not crazy about the taste when using it as a shell. But I'm all in for super easy recipes, which it was.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    One of the reasons I love when people post links. We all have different tastes and likes/dislikes. I just couldn't get into chaffles as much as I wanted to and despite liking the ingredients. Tried several different recipes for them too. I have been liking recipes more on the spicier side lately. I used to love spicy food, but had reflux so bad I couldn't tolerate it. The weight loss has improved that greatly to where I rarely need to take Prilosec anymore, which I'm grateful for.
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    One of the reasons I love when people post links. We all have different tastes and likes/dislikes. I just couldn't get into chaffles as much as I wanted to and despite liking the ingredients. Tried several different recipes for them too. I have been liking recipes more on the spicier side lately. I used to love spicy food, but had reflux so bad I couldn't tolerate it. The weight loss has improved that greatly to where I rarely need to take Prilosec anymore, which I'm grateful for.
    I found it hard to get on the chaffle bandwagon at first too. But now I make an "everything bagel" chaffle that tastes a lot like the real thing. I use this seasoning (experiment with how much or how little...I give it at least 3-4 shakes), half cup of mozzarella, and one egg which makes 2 chaffles. I get it at Walmart or Sam's but I think there are other brands out there too.

Also, I like this chocolate chaffle recipe because it uses cream cheese. I usually add a little bit of extra monk fruit and a tiny bit more vanilla. Congrats on the improvement with the reflux!

https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/ke...olate-chaffle/

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk