User Tag List

Page 117 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Everything looks delicious! I know virtually nothing about sous vide, but it intrigues me. Scared to even contemplate another kitchen toy, though. I have seen a few recipes that call for coconut aminos. I might need to add some to my arsenal. That jerky looks amazing!
    Oh gosh, you need to try the coconut aminos Chris! The jerky was a hit, I’m going to try beef jerky this weekend.

Just out of curiosity, how much has everyone lost on this keto diet? Alvin and I started a little over two weeks ago, I’ve lost 5 pounds and he’s lost 10. We are pretty strict with our food but still drink red wine every now and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laceyb682 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how much has everyone lost on this keto diet? Alvin and I started a little over two weeks ago, I’ve lost 5 pounds and he’s lost 10. We are pretty strict with our food but still drink red wine every now and again.

I'm down 60

These food pics are amazing. I love the variety of recipes. The results you're all experiencing are fantastic. A few weeks ago, we borrowed a sous vide setup from a friend and my guys were cooking everything in it, but mostly steaks and such. They put a little sear on them at the end for color, but they loved everything they tried, cooked perfectly.

I’m at 60 loss right now. Been doing this way of eating for over a year and plan on sticking with it. Lot of up and down mostly down when drinking and eating out is involved but find it really easy to stick with at home. When I cheat and gain a few pounds back I just get right back on it.
    Great start Lacey and Alvin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laceyb682 View Post

That's a great start for you and Alvin, Lacey!

I am at 69 pounds down after 14 months. The losing has definitely slowed, and there have been way too many fun trips & cruises. But this way of eating is sustainable and even enjoyable for me, as long as I allow myself some flexibility. Things like wine are not things I am willing to give up, so in my version of this WOE, it is allowed! When I get frustrated, I just have to keep reminding myself that it's not a race and I am making progress. I will continue my slow journey.

Great job Nhcris!

Great job everyone! Yeah laurie i am the same way gain some on weekends or if drinking but comes back off fast

Wow. Great job Laurie, Foamy, and Ncris. You all are very inspiring. I’m doing well with my non-smoking and keep telling myself that my carb addiction is the next to go.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I'm down 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I’m at 60 loss right now. Been doing this way of eating for over a year and plan on sticking with it. Lot of up and down mostly down when drinking and eating out is involved but find it really easy to stick with at home. When I cheat and gain a few pounds back I just get right back on it.
    Great start Lacey and Alvin!!

Wow how awesome, congrats Laurie and foamy!