User Tag List

Page 148 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Well I gained 8 and I was away less time than you AND would you believe, didn't go crazy with desserts. Lots of chocolate martinis and Baileys were my downfall. Back to it for me too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I started my day with 2 cappuccinos every morning, and didn't realize (or just didn't think about it) that they were 10 carbs apiece, so I was carbed by 9am HHH! Add in a couple/few frozen drinks, shitty fucking french fries, dinner rolls (worth it haha), and desserts (gelato!!!) and I was doomed! But, since this is a way of life, it is okay to stray sometimes, as long as we get back and keto on!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Well I gained 8 and I was away less time than you AND would you believe, didn't go crazy with desserts. Lots of chocolate martinis and Baileys were my downfall. Back to it for me too!

golo.com hhh I just hope it works better than extendze. hhh

Dinner tonight

My Parmesan turkey tenderloin with garlic butter cauliflower rice and spinach. Very tasty dinner!

Here is the recipe for the cauliflower rice dish. It's worth a try! https://diethood.com/garlic-butter-c...-rice-spinach/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Dinner tonight

My Parmesan turkey tenderloin with garlic butter cauliflower rice and spinach. Very tasty dinner!

Here is the recipe for the cauliflower rice dish. It's worth a try! https://diethood.com/garlic-butter-c...-rice-spinach/

Looks very tasty!

Getting back to it wasn’t able to maintain this Summer so need to lose what I gained! This week’s meals

Ground Italian sausage with green peppers, onions and topped with mozzarella

Pastrami and lettuce wrap. There are a lot of low carb wrap and tortilla options out there

Cheesy scrambled eggs and avocado

Taco salad

Sweet chaffle with raspberries and whipped cream. Thanks to Chrissydee for introducing me to a cake batter flavoring I added to this chaffle

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I have been TERRIBLE on all of my recent trips, and I have to get a grip!! That means I will be posting my food again haha.

Here is some since I got home from KC and those very bad influences! (Wait, maybe I was the problem child this time hehe)

Chili with Keto corbread

Egg loaf fried in butter like French toast

Egg loaf with blueberries and keto whipped cream

Pork chop with rutabaga fries

Bacon, egg and cheese chaffle sandwich

Yep, it’s that Parmesan turkey again with mashed acorn squash

Filet mignon with loaded cauliflower mash and peas

Squash, peas and rutabaga are a little high in carbs but very nutritious and I fit them in my macros, so they were worth it. We are getting into that comfort food season in these parts!

We also had chicken mushroom Alfredo on spaghetti squash one night but I forgot the picture. It was yummy.

Last edited by chrissyDee; 11-11-2019 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    I have been TERRIBLE on all of my recent trips, and I have to get a grip!! That means I will be posting my food again haha.

Here is some since I got home from KC and those very bad influences! (Wait, maybe I was the problem child this time hehe)

Chili with Keto corbread

Egg loaf fried in butter like French toast

Egg loaf with blueberries and keto whipped cream

Pork chop with rutabaga fries

Bacon, egg and cheese chaffle sandwich

Yep, it’s that Parmesan turkey again with mashed acorn squash

Filet mignon with loaded cauliflower mash and peas

Squash, peas and rutabaga are a little high in carbs but very nutritious and I fit them in my macros, so they were worth it. We are getting into that comfort food season in these parts!

We also had chicken mushroom Alfredo on spaghetti squash one night but I forgot the picture. It was yummy.

Yes I think you were HHH
    Everything looks yummy!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Made a new cauliflower and cheese recipe last night with a ribeye foamy really liked it

Here is the recipe really easy

https://ketocookingchristian.com/jal...-and-low-carb/

Tonight was pizza on chicken crust

Last edited by Laurie; 11-11-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Made a new cauliflower and cheese recipe last night with a ribeye foamy really liked it

Here is the recipe really easy

https://ketocookingchristian.com/jal...-and-low-carb/

Tonight was pizza on chicken crust

Those both look fabulous. And that cauliflower recipe sounds delicious! I printed it out and may try it tomorrow night.

I also need to try your chicken pizza crust.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Those both look fabulous. And that cauliflower recipe sounds delicious! I printed it out and may try it tomorrow night.

I also need to try your chicken pizza crust.
    I love chicken pizza crust. Even Mark liked it.