User Tag List

Page 43 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Never mind I answered my own question

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Did well for breakfast and lunch and afternoon snack, and things went to hell tonight. I had to shovel and get the tax Id set up for the trust and had my Neice stop over, then I had divorce group.. so I are a ton of Chex mix I had made to send to my daughter. Yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everybody has 'those' days but it's done now. Today is a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Did well for breakfast and lunch and afternoon snack, and things went to hell tonight. I had to shovel and get the tax Id set up for the trust and had my Neice stop over, then I had divorce group.. so I are a ton of Chex mix I had made to send to my daughter. Yikes!

You will get right back to it I know! Hang in there girl we are here if you need to talk!

Made stuffed peppers. Couldn’t tell it was cauliflower rice in this dish!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Made stuffed peppers. Couldn’t tell it was cauliflower rice in this dish!

Those look delicious @Laurie!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Italian sausages with fried radishes. Very tasty! I love keto ❤️

As usual, it’s not pretty, but it sure is good

Second attempt at a Reuben pizza...

I don't care for reubens, but you sure make it look good! I have yet to make fathead pizza. One of these days i will, but when I do I am going to try the white pizza you made a while back. You and Laurie make the best looking pizzas!

Dinner tonight was buffaloooo chicken thighs with Foamy’s broccoli mash. Yummy!

And Bubbalooie has his eyes on my plate. He got into the trash at my son’s when he was a pup and ate a bunch of the remnants of buffalo wings. He was one sick pup, but survived. And he still Goes nuts whenever buffalo is around.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Dinner tonight was buffaloooo chicken thighs with Foamy’s broccoli mash. Yummy!

And Bubbalooie has his eyes on my plate. He got into the trash at my son’s when he was a pup and ate a bunch of the remnants of buffalo wings. He was one sick pup, but survived. And he still Goes nuts whenever buffalo is around.

He looks like a handful Chris!

We picked up some riced frozen broccoli so I can make @foamy mash this week. You just added butter and cream cheese, right?

I put 2 layers of thousand island dressing on this pizza and it was so yummy! We haven’t had pizza for a while and boy was it yummy!

Next pizza will be a white pizza with crab meat on it I think...just like seafood Alfredo.