User Tag List

Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I have done an Atkins style diet a few times. In college, when I was doing one, and hadn't eaten much that day, I got super sick drinking rum and diet cokes. So it does happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    I think the people that get really sick from cheating go way overboard. Like half a cake and 5 frozen margaritas. To hit your body with that much sugar has to be a shock if you have been off
    It for awhile.

I will say that Frank has been cheating this week, and as an observer I can see he is much more sluggish and dozey. Other than that, he feels fine. Look at him now after 2 ginger ales and a tortilla!

Yeah, he is a wild man.

Haha! Wearing him out I see! It's completely true about the sluggishness and hunger when you cheat so it's not just a myth that low carb gives you more energy and evens out your hunger pangs, I am feeling the difference now. Can't believe how I rarely felt hungry on keto and now all I think about is my next meal! Definitely know it's something I need to start back to but this has been a hell week at work and it's too damn cold to go out to the store to restock with smart choices.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saw this on FB, might be s nice low carb choice as a substitute for stuffing on Thanksgiving? Didn't look at the recipe but watched the video and other than the carrots, ingredients seemed to be ok.

https://www.delish.com/holiday-recip...abbage-recipe/

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Saw this on FB, might be s nice low carb choice as a substitute for stuffing on Thanksgiving? Didn't look at the recipe but watched the video and other than the carrots, ingredients seemed to be ok.

https://www.delish.com/holiday-recip...abbage-recipe/

Saw as well would be a gassy mess the next day I bet hhh

Jackpot on the scale this morning I have lost 9.4 lb since getting back from Vegas.

Actually 2.4 pounds less than before we left so can't complain going into the holiday season

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Jackpot on the scale this morning I have lost 9.4 lb since getting back from Vegas.

Actually 2.4 pounds less than before we left so can't complain going into the holiday season
    I'm not going near my scale till the 1st of the year.... No willpower going into this holiday season.

I am
    Definitely afraid to weigh in when we get home. It’s been a very naughty 10 days!

Decided to stay keto for Thanksgiving...it is not pretty or healthy but it's keto and I'm pigging out on it tomorrow! Pumpkin cheesecake with a pecan and almond flour crust, covered in chocolate ganache and I will top it with a maple whip cream tomorrow. What's a girl to do when she has left over chocolate ganache....dip bacon in it, of course!! Happy Thanksgiving you all! ketothanks.jpgketothanks1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Decided to stay keto for Thanksgiving...it is not pretty or healthy but it's keto and I'm pigging out on it tomorrow! Pumpkin cheesecake with a pecan and almond flour crust, covered in chocolate ganache and I will top it with a maple whip cream tomorrow. What's a girl to do when she has left over chocolate ganache....dip bacon in it, of course!! Happy Thanksgiving you all! ketothanks.jpgketothanks1.jpg
    Mmm, looks sooo good!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    I am
    Definitely afraid to weigh in when we get home. It’s been a very naughty 10 days!

Give it a week or 2 of back on plan you will be surprised prob be back down to pre trip weight. Sometines cheating for a bit actually reboost the metabolism agaib