User Tag List

Page 136 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Haha Actually I bought it! The other night I had a craving like a pregnant woman and I had pickled and ham and wrapped them up and snacked on them. I highly enjoyed them, so we are going to see how they work for lunch. Less Cahbs without the bread! More available cahbs for alcohol! Haha
    I make them all the time for snacks. With a little brown mustard.....yum.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Haha Actually I bought it! The other night I had a craving like a pregnant woman and I had pickled and ham and wrapped them up and snacked on them. I highly enjoyed them, so we are going to see how they work for lunch. Less Cahbs without the bread! More available cahbs for alcohol! Haha
    I like to do the ham, pickle and a little cream cheese all rolled up. Mmmm haven't done that in years, might try it soon.
    Dawn

Dammit, those rollups make me really, really wish I liked pickles. Anyway, still going Keto Strong(ish). It's been ages since I posted so Here's tonight's dinner of marinated turkey tips, grilled summer squash and cherry tomatoes.

https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Mini-Mak...s%2C171&sr=8-3

OMG, this little item right here is life changing for Keto! If you haven't heard about the chaffle craze, you are going to! I am heading out the door to go to AC, but I had to share. I will update when I get back from AC!

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was goooood! Thank you Laurie for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Mini-Mak...s%2C171&sr=8-3

OMG, this little item right here is life changing for Keto! If you haven't heard about the chaffle craze, you are going to! I am heading out the door to go to AC, but I had to share. I will update when I get back from AC!

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was goooood! Thank you Laurie for the idea!
    Glad you liked it I’m going to have to get me one of those minis didn’t work great in my big Belgian waffle maker but love how easy they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing! I’m making these this weekend! Have you tried different flavors of cheese besides cheddar Chris or Laurie?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I’m making these this weekend! Have you tried different flavors of cheese besides cheddar Chris or Laurie?
    I haven’t yet but have only made them once, There are a lot of varieties on Pinterest and YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I haven’t yet but have only made them once, There are a lot of varieties on Pinterest and YouTube

Yes, Pinterest! Thanks Laurie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    I made one of mine with sliced extra sharp deli cheddar and the other with shredded Mexican cheese. They were both good and pretty similar but an even milder cheese would be really good for making sweeter ones. When I get home I am planning to go Chaffle crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I made Chaffle using sharp cheddar cheese for breakfast on Sunday. Neither of us were all that crazy about them...too overwhelmingly cheddar cheesy. I’m going to try again with a milder cheese and I think we’ll like them better. I also want to get some corn extract and try doing a corn dog Chaffle.