User Tag List

Page 137 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Chicken and Chaffles. Used mozzarella this time and it was the right choice. Also added some poultry seasoning. This was a yummy supper and so damned easy!!!

Chocolate Chaffles with Rebel Ice Cream. DAMN!

Next time I will cook them longer so they get even crisper and make an ice cream sandwich!

https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/ke...olate-chaffle/

Breakfast

This was thin sliced provolone with the egg mixture. Nice and mild and complemented the sausage and egg nicely.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Nhcris that looks amazing!!

Chaffle of the day was a burger bun. Was just like eating a real burger! Yummy!

Plain old shredded mozzarella with the beaten egg makes for a simple crunchy bun.

Nhcris, can you post links to these (did I miss them?! I can go back, I looked online and there are too many to know which is best.) They look amazing and Adam loves waffles, we’ve been having the Kodiak waffles to be healthier, but these must be better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Nhcris, can you post links to these (did I miss them?! I can go back, I looked online and there are too many to know which is best.) They look amazing and Adam loves waffles, we’ve been having the Kodiak waffles to be healthier, but these must be better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My basic recipe is 1/2 a cup of shredded cheese and one egg. 3-5 minutes each in the mini dash. I don't even grease it. This makes 2 chaffles.

I have also done them by laying down one thin slice of cheese, then half a beaten egg, and topped with a second slice of cheese.

For the chicken and chaffles, I just added some Bell's seasoning to the egg mixture.

The chocolate one was a little different, and I will go back and link the recipe to that one in the post.

I joined a group on Facebook - Keto ChaffleHouse - and they have tons of suggestions and recipes (amidst a lot of nonsense).

From now on I will post the recipes. I was thinking people were not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    My basic recipe is 1/2 a cup of shredded cheese and one egg. 3-5 minutes each in the mini dash. I don't even grease it. This makes 2 chaffles.

I have also done them by laying down one thin slice of cheese, then half a beaten egg, and topped with a second slice of cheese.

For the chicken and chaffles, I just added some Bell's seasoning to the egg mixture.

The chocolate one was a little different, and I will go back and link the recipe to that one in the post.

I joined a group on Facebook - Keto ChaffleHouse - and they have tons of suggestions and recipes (amidst a lot of nonsense).

From now on I will post the recipes. I was thinking people were not interested.
    Does the sliced cheese not stick to the waffle maker if you put it down before the egg mix?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Does the sliced cheese not stick to the waffle maker if you put it down before the egg mix?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I use that little mini-Dash one, which is non-stick. Plus the cheese releases some oil which helps with that. I haven't had any issues with anything sticking so far, as long as I am patient and wait long enough for it to crisp up. If your waffle maker isn't non stick, then I would grease it I think. But definitely don't use PAM or those sprays on a non-stick surface as it will eventually ruin the finish. My only issue is that I sometimes overfill, and then it spills over and gets a little messy.

Last night I made 4 of them and put 2 in the fridge. This morning I threw those in the Air Fryer on the Toaster setting. While they were toasting I fried up an egg, sizzled some ham and topped with cheese. Voila, easy breakfast!