User Tag List

Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Yum Ida!

Did you use sliced cheese or shredded? I think shredded works better.

Here was my sammich I made for lunch today!

I excitedly realized I have all of the ingredients for the chocolate ones, so I may try those tomorrow night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Yum Ida!

Did you use sliced cheese or shredded? I think shredded works better.

Here was my sammich I made for lunch today!

I excitedly realized I have all of the ingredients for the chocolate ones, so I may try those tomorrow night!

I used sliced but I think you are right about the shredded since the sliced instantly melted. Amd mine were wayyyyy too crunchy so will probably cook less next time. Post your chocolate ones please. Sweet is right up my alley lol.

Your sammy looks great!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

These sandwiches look so good. But my waffle iron is the big ass round one..it would be a humongous one. Maybe gonna have to try on the weekend and share it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    These sandwiches look so good. But my waffle iron is the big ass round one..it would be a humongous one. Maybe gonna have to try on the weekend and share it.
    I have read that people use the big ones, double the recipe and then cut them in quarters. (Especially the round one with the dividers???) You can store them in the fridge overnight (or probably longer) and then pop them in the oven/airfryer/toaster to crisp them back up.

Thank you! One more question about them what is the best cheese to use for waffle tasting waffles, or is the cheese taste noticeable ?

Thank you! One more question about them what is the best cheese to use for waffle tasting waffles, or is the cheese taste noticeable ?
    The milder cheese is better IMO. I definitely taste cheese when I use any sharp cheddar, but mozzarella isn't as noticeable. You can also use cream cheese, although I have only done that for the sweet one so far. Honestly, if I wanted it to taste like a waffle, I would likely use a regular keto waffle recipe. I mainly use them as a bread substitute to get that sandwich vibe.

Blog Entries
    My waffle iron is rectangular with 4 sections, very old GE. I might try these. Hopefully not too cheesy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    My waffle iron is rectangular with 4 sections, very old GE. I might try these. Hopefully not too cheesy.

I'm going to try them again with shredded instead of sliced cheese. I tasted the cheese and as much as I love cheese, would like less of it in the chaffle and just put actual slice on the sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Breakfast for dinner. Blueberry Chaffles and bacon. https://lowcarbinspirations.com/easy...haffle-recipe/ I didn't have blueberry extract, and since I had little wild blueberries I added more than recommended.

Course, I got distracted and forgot to put the blueberries in the first one - DUH! And the bacon was shitty. Crappy bacon sucks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Breakfast for dinner. Blueberry Chaffles and bacon. https://lowcarbinspirations.com/easy...haffle-recipe/ I didn't have blueberry extract, and since I had little wild blueberries I added more than recommended.

Course, I got distracted and forgot to put the blueberries in the first one - DUH! And the bacon was shitty. Crappy bacon sucks!

Did you use your new toy to make the whipped cream? It all looks good.

Dawn