User Tag List

Page 142 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Attachment 9537
    Dinner tonight was broccoli shrimp alfredo on spaghetti squash. It's been chilly here, so eating more comfort food type things.
    Damn your food always looks so good!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chaffle of the Day - Pepperoni Pizza Sticks

Chaffles - 1 egg, 1 tbl mayo, 1 tbl almond flour, pinch of baking powder, sprinkle of italian seasonings of your choice.
    Put one layer of egg mixture, add mozzarella, add layer of pepperoni, another layer of egg mixture. Beware of overfilling!!
    Cook until almost crispy and then cool a bit on a rack.
    Serve with a side of marinara.

Nhcris, you should opened a food truck - “Chaffle Truck! Savory or Sweet, always good to eat!”

I’m tempted to scrap my dinner menu and experiment with Chaffles instead since I have all the ingredients for so many you’ve posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sent the pizza chaffle recipe to the Keto office people, told them they must make it and share!

Chrissy’s Chaffle Truck It has a ring!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Nhcris, you should opened a food truck - “Chaffle Truck! Savory or Sweet, always good to eat!”

I’m tempted to scrap my dinner menu and experiment with Chaffles instead since I have all the ingredients for so many you’ve posted!

That would be very cool! But I would need partners Partners that can actually cook consistently well!

The whole chaffle thing is fun for me since it is totally Keto and there are so many things to do with them. After going without bread for so long, it is amazing to me what a difference it makes in meals. But, I'm not so sure how good they would taste to normal eaters

Wonder bread chaffle (made on the Dash griddle) with Strawberry Jam

Strawberry chia seed jam

8 ounces fresh strawberries
    1/4 cup powdered swerve
    2 tablespoons chia seeds
    1/4 cup water

Cut the strawberries in pieces and start to cook in a pan over medium heat.
    Add the powdered sweetener and mix it up.
    After 5-8 minutes (once they have started to release liquid, mash the strawberries right in the pan
    Boil this for 7 minutes or so. It should be thickened slightly.
    Add the water and chia seeds and mix it together. Cook it for a couple minutes longer.

Cool for at least 15 minutes. Eat it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That would be very cool! But I would need partners Partners that can actually cook consistently well!

The whole chaffle thing is fun for me since it is totally Keto and there are so many things to do with them. After going without bread for so long, it is amazing to me what a difference it makes in meals. But, I'm not so sure how good they would taste to normal eaters
    You scared me off with the last line (and thank you for calling me normal!)
    I’ll save them for a weekend experiment, lol! I love all the ideas though, you really are showing that keto eating isn’t boring! Kudos chrissyDee!

Slot wins @

Blog Entries
    What is this wonder bread Chaffle you speak off, Chrissy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    What is this wonder bread Chaffle you speak off, Chrissy?

This one is extremely popular on all my chaffle groups (don’t judge me HHH) but it was not my favorite. I used the griddle
    Instead of the waffler so that may have made a difference? Anyway, here is the recipe. Let me know what you think.

1 egg
    1 tbl almond flour
    1 tbl mayo
    1/8 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp water.

Mix it all together. Pour 1/4 cup into the mini. Cook until it is very firm.

Chaffle of the Day - garlic Parmesan bread sticks

Dinner was bolognese over leftover spaghetti squash. Made these Chaffles to go with.