User Tag List

Page 143 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Chicken and Chaffles ....hubby and mom loved them. Yeah I'm an asshole paired keto shit with chocolate martini's what the hell is wrong with me?!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Chicken and Chaffles ....hubby and mom loved them. Yeah I'm an asshole paired keto shit with chocolate martini's what the hell is wrong with me?!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    HHH sounds like what I would do
    Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried a Parmesan garlic and herb chaffle cut in strips with marinara sauce modeled after one of Chris's posts. 1 Egg 1 tbs Parmesan cheese Weber garlic and herb seasoning 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella...sprayed my waffle maker with olive oil after it was heated and cooked 5 minutes I was really pleased with the flavor!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cyndyga; 09-23-2019 at 01:36 AM.

I was amazed as well as Steve and my mother at how good the chaffle was....tasted like a real waffle and cooked perfectly. I found this chaffle cheat sheet for all kinds, and looks like a good base to help with most flavors your trying for. However I didn't follow recipe perfectly...because for some reason I have a hard time doing that. I used 4 eggs, 1 cup shredded mozz cheese, about 2 oz softened cream cheese, 1 tsp. vanilla, 4 Tbs. almond flour, 1 Tbs. coconut flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. baking soda. It made 3 large in my waffle maker. I wanna make an Italian garlicy one and put meatballs on it. I have to say...I'm surprised how EASY and fast they were to make. Thanks NHChris for sharing Chaffles they are awesome!!! chafflerecipes.jpg

Blog Entries
    I need to buy a spiralizer but don’t want to spend a lot of money. Anyone have a good rec?

I made the wonder bread Chaffle this morning and really liked it! It was definitely more soft and doughy than the other crispy ones I’ve had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so happy that some of you are finding this section of the forum useful! Sometimes I feel like a crazy woman posting all this weird food, so thank you for posting your concoctions, too! Yep, chaffles are weird and so am I!
    @Blase, I bought the Ninja spiralizer and it is great but now I rarely bother with it and I spent too much money. I have become lazy and now I usually buy them already zoodled. Sometimes I just use my food processor which has a shredding disc. They come out short, but being lazy, I don' really care! There are manual ones, but I don't know anything about them. I am glad you like the Wonder bread ones! I am going to try a slightly different version of them next time.

2 eggs, 2 tbl cream cheese, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp water, 4 tbl almond flour

Sounds like it makes twice as much....
    @nhmajik, your chicken and chaffles look great! I am so glad they were a hit! Your cocktail cracked me up!
    @Cyndyga, those parmesan garlic herb ones look awesome! Nice work!

@nhmajik, Thank you! That's a great chart with some really good ideas. I want to do the pizza chaffles, but I haven't gotten around to them yet.

I know what you mean about improvising on recipes. Sometimes its because I don't have all the ingredients, and sometimes it's because I think my way will taste better.

People are doing all kinds of things with them. Like putting leftover shredded chicken and poultry seasoning in them, or tuna, or other leftovers. I haven't been that creative yet, ut it's coming!!

@Nhcris please don’t ever stop posting your recipes or ideas! I get so many good ideas from you!
    @Blase, I have a big spiralizer (Inspiralizer, I think) but I never use it because it’s too much work to setup and breakdown (this is kind of a pattern with me lol) so it stays in my pantry and I use this one instead:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...CABEgLY7_D_BwE

I’ve had it for a couple years and it’s little and handy and works great!

DH is out of town yet again so I pulled out the waffle maker and I’m going to be the Chaffles queen while he’s away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    @Nhcris please don’t ever stop posting your recipes or ideas! I get so many good ideas from you!
    @Blase, I have a big spiralizer (Inspiralizer, I think) but I never use it because it’s too much work to setup and breakdown (this is kind of a pattern with me lol) so it stays in my pantry and I use this one instead:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...CABEgLY7_D_BwE

I’ve had it for a couple years and it’s little and handy and works great!

DH is out of town yet again so I pulled out the waffle maker and I’m going to be the Chaffles queen while he’s away.
    That looks cute and easy to store! I threw it in my Amazon cart. Maybe Frank won't notice, and will order it for me HHH

Boring chaffles yesterday and today. Yesterday I made them onto plain old waffles. I forget what I used, but I think it was a little shredded mozzarella, a little almond flour, a dash of baking powder, some egg white (from a carton) and a few drops of french toast flavoring. Very tasty with a side of bacon and some sugar free syrup and a little more buttah than was necessary Mmmm.

This morning another breakfast sandwich. Made this one with ultra thin sliced deli mozzarella, a little almond flour, tiny dash of baking powder and an egg. I cooked the egg on the dash mini-griddle, and it made it the perfect size for the chaffles. A sausage patty and a wicked thin slice of muenster. Very good.

I don't even follow recipes for the basics now. Any combination of egg and cheese works, a little almond flour and baking powder makes them a little more fluffy but the flour adds calories and a little bit of carbs.