User Tag List

Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I did some shopping at Pete’s today which is normally very annoying bc they never have enough registers open, but today it was a very pleasant shopping experience!

Their spice aisle was well stocked and Ida, I was able to find that garlic, ranch, and chive blend!

This was a super exciting find in the Mexican aisle. Different flavored chicharrones for $1.29 a bag! And then, already ground pork rinds! I mean I know I can do it myself but anything that saves me a few minutes, I’m all for.

I’m learning to check out the Asian, Mexican and other specialty aisles to find keto friendly products that aren’t as mainstream!
    @CPT I’m trying to add pics to this post; any idea why it’s not working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blase; 05-05-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

I've had issues with Tapatalk and photo uploading yesterday and today. It works part of the day and then doesn't the other. You just gotta hit it right time and get lucky!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I've had issues with Tapatalk and photo uploading yesterday and today. It works part of the day and then doesn't the other. You just gotta hit it right time and get lucky!
    Yeah. Its having issues

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I did some shopping at Pete’s today which is normally very annoying bc they never have enough registers open, but today it was a very pleasant shopping experience!

Their spice aisle was well stocked and Ida, I was able to find that garlic, ranch, and chive blend!

This was a super exciting find in the Mexican aisle. Different flavored chicharrones for $1.29 a bag! And then, already ground pork rinds! I mean I know I can do it myself but anything that saves me a few minutes, I’m all for.

I’m learning to check out the Asian, Mexican and other specialty aisles to find keto friendly products that aren’t as mainstream!

So glad you got to find that ranch spice, I use it alot! Would love to find the crushed pork rinds too since I use a mini chopper for mine and it's a pain to do a bunch at once. For some reason, it's hard to find them here lately, must be a lot of people on keto!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    So glad you got to find that ranch spice, I use it alot! Would love to find the crushed pork rinds too since I use a mini chopper for mine and it's a pain to do a bunch at once. For some reason, it's hard to find them here lately, must be a lot of people on keto!

I did find them local last year or amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since I had a huge salad for lunch, decided just to make a small batch of jalapeño popper chicken. presentation gets an F because I forgot about it in the oven but it tastes pretty good! And an open face ice cream sandwich. Enlightened keto peanut butter fudge ice cream on a chocolate chaffle with crushed peanuts. Yum!

Made a turkey breast last night. Leftovers of turkey, bacon, swiss on chaffle.

Last edited by tee2green; 05-09-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Made a turkey breast last night. Leftovers of turkey, bacon, swiss on chaffle.

That looks really really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That looks really really good!
    It was! But I caved and just munched on 20 or so Bugles...

I found a new pasta that is low carb and the most like real pasta of anything we’ve tried.

https://getnooda.com/

It’s not inexpensive. A bag has 3 to 4 servings in it. It’s made of lupin flour and pea protein. The flavor is good. The texture is a little grainy but not bad. You boil it like you would any other pasta. I will for sure order it again.