User Tag List

Page 19 of 164 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Dinner tonight was Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper with (leftover) loaded cauliflower

Chris you are doing great with this healthy eating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    My first attempt at roasted cauliflower and some Brussels Sprouts. The cauliflower is soooo good! (Dina’s recipe)

That’s looks great Elf! That just how we like them. The cauliflower is gone in minutes around because my husband loves it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Dinner tonight was Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper with (leftover) loaded cauliflower

Chris did you bake the peppers till they were tender or were they still crisp? That looks so yummy! Sometimes I make a big pan of loaded cauliflower and eat it every day for lunch. It’s so good!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    Chris did you bake the peppers till they were tender or were they still crisp? That looks so yummy! Sometimes I make a big pan of loaded cauliflower and eat it every day for lunch. It’s so good!

They were what I would call tender crisp. Just enough bite to them, but still nice and tender. I wanted to keep them from getting mushy, because I have 2 leftover, & don't want them to disintegrate when I reheat them Yes, to loaded cauliflower every day!

Stuffed pepper look good

Blog Entries
    Hubby hates cauliflower, I love it. So I tend to just eat it raw for a snack. I might try roasting but Hubby hates the smell. Not sure why I married him almost 45 years ago!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Hubby hates cauliflower, I love it. So I tend to just eat it raw for a snack. I might try roasting but Hubby hates the smell. Not sure why I married him almost 45 years ago!

Because he makes you smile

Blog Entries
    Actually I think I will roast that head of cauliflower I have in the frig. He will just gave to deal with it. Now I need instructions, what do I do? Thanks all for suggestions.

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Actually I think I will roast that head of cauliflower I have in the frig. He will just gave to deal with it. Now I need instructions, what do I do? Thanks all for suggestions.

There are recipes to roast it whole. I break it up into florets or smaller and roast. Instructions are above but basically 400, some oil, salt and pepper and check every 15 minutes and stir until it's as brown as you want.

I've also seen people slice the whole head into steaks and roast those. The Orangette blog may have a recipe.