User Tag List

Page 25 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I made buns with the fat head dough recipe for chicken sandwiches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, your food all looks delicious! I've been meaning to try roasting some radishes, now you've given me more reason to try!

How'd you like the buns Laurie? That looks yummy!

It was pizza night here...I prefer the fathead recipe that uses coconut flour. I am so full!

@Mary9915 they were good! I haven’t used coconut flour yet. That pizza looks great!

For Christmas dinner I made a ribeye roast, cheese cauliflower and roasted broccoli. Made it through all 3 holidays without any cheats

Laurie, that looks delicious! No cheating here today unless you count the Crown ROYAL & peach seltzer water.... We had broiled haddock and zucchini casserole along with a beautifulkale Salad with the most delicious kale on earth (truly), courtesy of my Mitch.

He also picked the tangerines from his neighbor's tree and I had 2 segments and they tasted like nectar!

Yesterday I made snickerdoodles and they weren’t bad, though I will cook them a little less next time she they are chewier. Today I made a cheesecake in the IP that tasted good but was far from picture worthy. That's gonna need improvement

I got lots of Keto gifts including an immersion blender!!

PS.. When you go Keto, you get drunk really really easily!

Wow, you ladies have me struggling to maintain my diet.

All the variety looks great.

Bake America Great Again!!

Don't stop keep it coming.

Weird Yummy Breakfast pizza.

[QUOTE=chrissyDee;201609]

I had about 20 ultras last time in KC and I was hammered so I think your right and no carbs in crown royal so I might start drinking it but I tend to drink it like water so I will have to watch.

[QUOTE=foamy;201775]
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post

I had about 20 ultras last time in KC and I was hammered so I think your right and no carbs in crown royal so I might start drinking it but I tend to drink it like water so I will have to watch.
    Mitch & I polished off a bottle of Crown the other night. Well, he did, as I 'dozed off' after 3 or 4 glasses. I hate when my kid can outdrink me haha

Prepped a bunch of stuff tonight, hard boiled my eggs, cooked up some chicken, cut up veggies, cut up a little fruit because it is my go to sweet now. Packed a bunch of things to have at work when the craving kick in. Will get hard core after Saturday when I do Christmas with my bonus sons and their girlfriends. One wants cheesy hasbrown hot dish and the other wants Snocker Salad.m I will concentrate on the ri eyes and the ham wrapped asparagus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk