User Tag List

Page 26 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Had Christmas with my family in Plymouth today, and my sister was gracious enough to adapt to our low carb suggestions, so between us we had a luncheon feast that worked for everyone.

On the way home we stopped for some seafood with Mitch before he heads back to Texas tomorrow.

It was Wicked Twins Thursday The perfect Keto meal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Watching Top Chef (catching up now that we are back home). The chefs had to made kiddy food using toy utensils. They drew knives for what they had to cook and part of the judges were 3 kids whose dads were chefs. Anyway the chef who won the quick fire drew pizza and she made a cauliflower crust (from scratch, grating up the cauliflower). The kids said it tasted like the real thing! I definitely want to try it even if Bill won't touch it. Thanks for sharing the recipes.
    Dawn

Made a little white pizza for lunch...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

Mary, that looks excellent! Is that the Fathead Pizza crust? Did you use just cheese or is there a white sauce on there? Inquiring minds want to know as it looks so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Mary, that looks excellent! Is that the Fathead Pizza crust? Did you use just cheese or is there a white sauce on there? Inquiring minds want to know as it looks so damn good!
    Holy crap, it was good! It was kinda an experiment...I use the Fathead offshoot recipe with coconut flour. I used a low carb jarred alfredo sauce. To assemble, grated Parmesan, white sauce, chunks of sweet Italian sausage, mushrooms, seasonings (smoked paprika, garlic, oregano), more parm and mozzarella. Bake and finish under the broiler.

That looks really good Mary!!

Holy crap, it was good! It was kinda an experiment...I use the Fathead offshoot recipe with coconut flour. I used a low carb jarred alfredo sauce. To assemble, grated Parmesan, white sauce, chunks of sweet Italian sausage, mushrooms, seasonings (smoked paprika, garlic, oregano), more parm and mozzarella. Bake and finish under the broiler.

Everything about it sounds delicious! I am now on a quest to find a decent low carb alfredo, as my one attempt from scratch was pretty dismal. Thank you!

Yum that's what I want for supper

here is our reuben pizza, used the same crust as last time

Blog Entries

OMG that looks so good. Do you bake it on the rack or just use it for cooling. I have a pizza stone that I like and thought I could use it.
    Dawn