User Tag List

Page 32 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Here is one of my easy clean soups. I use a bag of Dole "chopped" salad, these are mostly cabbage, little kale and other greens not lettuce. I put a little extra virgin olive oil in a small pot, heat that up, add the chopped salad, place the pack with the salad dressing aside and use on spring mix another day.

Then I add organic low sodium chicken broth, I season lightly and add shredded chicken breast.

I forgot to take a picture, I'll get one next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Here is one of my easy clean soups. I use a bag of Dole "chopped" salad, these are mostly cabbage, little kale and other greens not lettuce. I put a little extra virgin olive oil in a small pot, heat that up, add the chopped salad, place the pack with the salad dressing aside and use on spring mix another day.

Then I add organic low sodium chicken broth, I season lightly and add shredded chicken breast.

Sounds delicious thanks for the recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Here is a new low carb snack recommendation. Found them at Costco this weekend and let me say, they are DELICIOUS! Just cheese but crunchy and yummy!

https://www.mooncheese.com/
    Thanks you Mary! I have heard of these but I didn't know they sell them at Costco. I'm gonna get some as Frank's very favorite snack is Cheez-its, so I am sure these would be a big hit with him. With me too

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post

That sounds really interesting and different from the heavier type veggies I usually lean towards in my soups. I will give it a try!

Sausage and kraut last night and grilled buffalo chicken salad for dinner tonight. Worked out every morning at 5:00 am. Trying to wean myself off Ambien as I was night eating and didn’t realize it until morning when I had crumbs in the bed. We got this Jokers!!

@michelelovesvegas, you got me craving escarole and beans, it's good on a rainy day like today. This will be my lunch.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Just saw this recipe... Could be really good in lettuce wraps, looks easy and yummy. https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2015/08...oll-in-a-bowl/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Just saw this recipe... Could be really good in lettuce wraps, looks easy and yummy. https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2015/08...oll-in-a-bowl/

I’ve made this a few times and really enjoyed it. Foamy didn’t love it but that was before we went low carb. I need to make it again I spend too much time looking for keto recipes on Pinterest and YouTube!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

It's not bad just not great. On another note I'm down 30 pounds in a little over a month so this shit works.hhh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    It's not bad just not great. On another note I'm down 30 pounds in a little over a month so this shit works.hhh

That's great!
    Dawn