User Tag List

Page 33 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    To all Joker's counting their carbs, how many carbs are you trying to limit yourself to each day! I need to sneak more of this into Bill's diet. Although I will never be able to get cauliflower past him. HHH
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    To all Joker's counting their carbs, how many carbs are you trying to limit yourself to each day! I need to sneak more of this into Bill's diet. Although I will never be able to get cauliflower past him. HHH
    No number just as few as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm staying under 50 carbs a day and did manage to lose 5 pounds this week. I want a pie or a cake SO bad!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I try to stay under 20g a day. Don’t always succeed with that number but do most days.

Deli ham, spread with cream cheese wrapped around asparagus and baked is delicious and low carb (keto). It can be a great appetizer or side for a dinner. My kids loved it at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Deli ham, spread with cream cheese wrapped around asparagus and baked is delicious and low carb (keto). It can be a great appetizer or side for a dinner. My kids loved it at Christmas

Damn that sound great.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

Also a good snack is deli ham, spread with cream cheese and wrap around a dill pickle then slice

Blog Entries
    We are probably between 50 and 75 on most days. We are doing this the slow way. Piece of sourdough toast in morning. 2 fresh baked cookies in evening. Maybe a potato one night a week. Or small helping of pasta. Did all the Holiday normal eating and now at same weight as we were day before Christmas. Each of us lost 14 pounds since we started in September. Just working on a food plan that we can stay with forever. Have found when we totally eliminate something we like then eventually it will be "pig out" time for us sometime down the road.

Good luck and see ya in KC.

Blog Entries
    Yes I made it through the Holidays safely. That's saying a lot considering we were at BFF in Ohio where we cook enough to feed the 7th fleet!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

I also try to stay below 20 NET carbs. Most days it's pretty easy, but every now and then something sneaks in before I realize the carb count.