User Tag List

Page 35 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Wow! Everyone is doing so great! I’ve just now caught back up on this thread.
    I cooked a great roast last night. I just took a chuck roast and seasoned it with salt and pepper. I browned it in my cast iron Dutch oven and then added a can of RoTel tomatoes,a little water and some minced garlic. I covered and baked it for 5 hours at 300. It was so great! Really succulent and flavorful. I didn’t get a picture because Doug attacked it as soon as I took the lid off!

We shredded it and mixed it up and he ate it on a sub roll and I ate it on a low carb tortilla with a little sour cream. Delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    It's not bad just not great. On another note I'm down 30 pounds in a little over a month so this shit works.hhh

That is fantastic @foamy! I swear men lose so much faster than women! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    That is fantastic @foamy! I swear men lose so much faster than women! Keep up the good work!

I think they do and I just need to keep going

Inspired by the cold weather and other posts in this thread

Basically I roasted vegetables in the oven, then cut up a rotisserie chicken and added chicken broth and threw it in a pot. Came out pretty good for something I just put together

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post

Basically I roasted vegetables in the oven, then cut up a rotisserie chicken and added chicken broth and threw it in a pot. Came out pretty good for something I just put together

That sounds DELICIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post

That looks and sounds so good and it's so nutritious! I am really getting into soup this winter.

Not very pretty, but basically Cauliflower Mac & Cheese with ham. Perfect on a wintry night with a little side salad.

We need recipe details @Nhcris!

On the positive side, DH had a doctor's appointment yesterday...first one since our new way of eating. 40 pounds down, cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure were all on the high end of normal last time and all on the low end of normal now. This way of eating WORKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

On the positive side, DH had a doctor's appointment yesterday...first one since our new way of eating. 40 pounds down, cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure were all on the high end of normal last time and all on the low end of normal now. This way of eating WORKS!
    That's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

That's great my blood pressure was way better too