User Tag List

Page 40 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Low carb life lunch
    Taco boats

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Dinner and prep for the week.. bacon wrapped chicken breast.. Yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MNvegasgal; 02-11-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Armadillo eggs ( cream cheese stuffed jalapeño wrapped in pork sausage then bacon) and mashed broccoli

Ohhh that all looks good

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Ohhh that all looks good
    Once you have the mash broccoli you'll probably never eat mashed cauliflower again it was awesome so were the armadillo eggs

How did you do the broccoli Greg? It looks so good! And I am for sure trying those armadillo eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    How did you do the broccoli Greg? It looks so good! And I am for sure trying those armadillo eggs!
    I cut the stems really thin so they would get soft boiled it then I put in half a stick of butter and half a package of cream cheese and mashed them it was way better than mashed cauliflower

It looks like we have been good little jokers today, meal prepping and eating healthy! I did a bit of meal prep and had some bulk meat purchases to break down into individual packs for the freezer. I also shredded 3 pounds of cheese, cooked 2 pounds of bacon, pressure cooked 3 1/2 pounds of chicken thighs in the IP, and made a spinach bacon frittata which will give FRAnk breakfast for the next 3 days.

I made broiled haddock and cheesy broccoli for dinner, but it pales next to Laurie and Greg‘s armadillo eggs and broccoli bash!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    It looks like we have been good little jokers today, meal prepping and eating healthy! I did a bit of meal prep and had some bulk meat purchases to break down into individual packs for the freezer. I also shredded 3 pounds of cheese, cooked 2 pounds of bacon, pressure cooked 3 1/2 pounds of chicken thighs in the IP, and made a spinach bacon frittata which will give FRAnk breakfast for the next 3 days.

I made broiled haddock and cheesy broccoli for dinner, but it pales next to Laurie and Greg‘s armadillo eggs and broccoli bash!

It looks great to me!

Sorta low carb mini pizzas

Thai chicken peanut made with left over lettuce cup chicken stuff and sauce was a peanut sauce sweet chili sauce drizzle

Taco pizza

And a regular style with just pepperoni beef and mushooms and jalapeno
    Last edited by dvandentop; 02-12-2018 at 03:10 AM.