User Tag List

Page 86 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Ooh, thanks for posting the link Laurie. You are so good at trying new recipes! I'm going to try them this weekend! Question about the zucchini, did you drain off the extra zucchini liquid after you grated them or use them as is?
    No draining just as is

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Also tried this for national tequila day. It was okay not great maybe will try adding something to It next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you tried Baja Bobs mixers? They are mostly 0 carb. I get them at our huge liquor store (Specs).
    The mojito mix is my favorite. I don’t drink tequila but I’ve heard the margarita mix is good. You can also order them online.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    Have you tried Baja Bobs mixers? They are mostly 0 carb. I get them at our huge liquor store (Specs).
    The mojito mix is my favorite. I don’t drink tequila but I’ve heard the margarita mix is good. You can also order them online.

No thanks for the recommendation! We are really limited on choices here and it's hard to find sugar free mixers that taste decent HHH I mix with LaCroix sparkling water, diet ginger ale or sprite zero usually.

No thanks for the recommendation! We are really limited on choices here and it's hard to find sugar free mixers that taste decent HHH I mix with LaCroix sparkling water, diet ginger ale or sprite zero usually.
    I do the same thing...sparkling water and diet ginger ale...YUM! I usually muddle some basil leaves in too...

Well I may just have to bring y’all some if I get to come to Council Bluffs!

Our local grocery store HEB also has really great flavored sparkling water. It’s sugar free but pretty sweet. The lime and lemon are great for mixing.

Chorizo egg onion pepper and mozzarella is what’s for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Chorizo egg onion pepper and mozzarella is what’s for breakfast

That looks dang good! Are you putting a kitchen in your new store? Seems like a necessity.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    That looks dang good! Are you putting a kitchen in your new store? Seems like a necessity.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    No just a electric skillet.

Back from a shaky week in Vegas (I wasn't terrible, but I sure wasn't as good as I planned), it was time to get back on track. But, Mitch was here when I got home, and his girlfriend came in the next night. My house has been full of young people coming and going! The good news is, they eat healthy even if they don't drink healthy haha!

Last night my son had a few friends over for dinner and they did all the cooking.

There was borscht, a beautiful salad dressed with avocado & lime, roasted brussel sprouts, sautéed kale, yellow beans & asparagus, a tray of roasted vegetables with different flavor profiles (or so I was told ) and free range sustainable pork shoulder and some spicy sausage. The pork & sausage came from his girlfriend's ranch.

His lovely girlfriend brought a Yeti cooler filled with amazing pork for us! My freezer is bursting with sustainable goodness!