User Tag List

Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Chicken cordon blue is one of my favorites...they look yummy Ida!

I love your farmers market haul Chris! My farmers market trips on Saturday morning is the favorite part of my week! I live in a small suburb and we only have maybe 15 vendors and only 4 farmers but their stuff is yummy!

I did a bunch of keto cooking and prepping this week. I made 4 quarts of refrigerator pickles, a pint of ranch dip, a pint of blue cheese dip and some keto bread. We smoked a couple pork shoulders yesterday and had pulled pork with mashed cauliflower last night. I’ll vacuum seal a bunch of the pork and freeze it for quick meals this winter. Leftovers for lunch were delicious!

Love pork butts they were on sale for .89 a pound a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Chicken cordon blue is one of my favorites...they look yummy Ida!

I love your farmers market haul Chris! My farmers market trips on Saturday morning is the favorite part of my week! I live in a small suburb and we only have maybe 15 vendors and only 4 farmers but their stuff is yummy!

I did a bunch of keto cooking and prepping this week. I made 4 quarts of refrigerator pickles, a pint of ranch dip, a pint of blue cheese dip and some keto bread. We smoked a couple pork shoulders yesterday and had pulled pork with mashed cauliflower last night. I’ll vacuum seal a bunch of the pork and freeze it for quick meals this winter. Leftovers for lunch were delicious!

Looks great Mary. I had every intention of meal prepping yesterday but was dealing with a sick dog so only got to make dinner and my weekly breakfast cups. Got 2 heads of cauliflower in the fridge I want to make into mash and hash browns.... Not sure I'll be doing that tonight either, HHH.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I’m gonna be following this thread closely now for ideas. I failed my 1 hour glucose test. I need to take it easy on the carbs
    I have the 3 hours test this Friday but regardless of whether I pass or not, I need to do low carb.

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    I’m gonna be following this thread closely now for ideas. I failed my 1 hour glucose test. I need to take it easy on the carbs
    I have the 3 hours test this Friday but regardless of whether I pass or not, I need to do low carb.

Nancy, since starting keto I've been amazed at the amount of sugars in foods I would have never even thought about before. So sorry your test didn't go the way you wanted. Reading labels is really eye opening!

I made these taco shells all it is is a slice of provolone cheese baked on parchment and then let form for a couple minutes. I thought it was just okay. Did the job of nothing leaking out. Could have been a little more crispy for my taste but easy and foamy liked it

Shrimp tacos

Low carb Corona thanks @Nhcris for telling me about this

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I made these taco shells all it is is a slice of provolone cheese baked on parchment and then let form for a couple minutes. I thought it was just okay. Did the job of nothing leaking out. Could have been a little more crispy for my taste but easy and foamy liked it

Shrimp tacos

@Laurie that Corona pic look like it should be an ad for them!

We got a bunch of fresh shrimp out of the gulf and they are great

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post

Shrimp tacos

Those look really good! I love my cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    @Laurie that Corona pic look like it should be an ad for them!

It really does, doesn't it HHH

Surprise sale at Hy-Vee I told Laurie to go purchase heavily

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Surprise sale at Hy-Vee I told Laurie to go purchase heavily

For f*** sake, does all the meat they sell in Iowa fall off the back of a truck stolen? Never seen such good prices in all my life!