User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Foamy is 7 Stars!!

Blog Entries
    So I ran some numbers if you wanted to play Outback Jack at 60¢ to make 7*. Playing 8 spins per minute all day long, it would take you 108 days of continuous play to get 150K tier credits.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    So I ran some numbers if you wanted to play Outback Jack at 60¢ to make 7*. Playing 8 spins per minute all day long, it would take you 108 days of continuous play to get 150K tier credits.
    So are we bored today? hhh

Damn it now you got me thinking $4.80 per minute would take you 17.36 hours to get 2500 points so that time 20 you would be there. hhh Cause of the 5k bonus.

Blog Entries
    I didn't include bonuses. I think you've got $5K coin-in which is only 1K tier credits.

I may need to do that, try for 1K tier credits playing OBJ in one day. How many OBJ in NKC?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I didn't include bonuses. I think you've got $5K coin-in which is only 1K tier credits.

I may need to do that, try for 1K tier credits playing OBJ in one day. How many OBJ in NKC?
    Two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I just wanted to see if you caught it. hhh No I totally fucked up. hhhhhhhhhhhh

Blog Entries
    So it would take me about 17 hrs at 60¢/spin. If I was wearing my OBJ hat I bet I could do it!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

So it would take me about 17 hrs at 60¢/spin. If I was wearing my OBJ hat I bet I could do it!
    I think you would get more spins per minute but could be wrong my math skills suck today. hhh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I think you would get more spins per minute but could be wrong my math skills suck today. hhh
    I agree, but when Jack ventures out his fishing boat, he sometimes spends what seems like hours out there.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Way to go Foamy! Hope I can learn a little (or a lot) more about craps in Feb.!

Great wins for you both, Laurie at least you got to play some even though not ahead.